Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax / Samsung dSLR, K Mount Mirrorless

Old Feb 26, 2007, 5:43 PM   #11

Those are great pictures! Its so funny how we have daughters the same age (roughly) and the same camera, but even funnier that I also tried the bathtub splash scene while testing shutter speeds. The best i got was one with water drips coming off her hair, and her laughing similar to your daughter. Sigh, mommy love...

I can't believe the snow you've got there. I was homesick for Canada until I remembered having to wear double socks and boots from Marks Workwearhouse instead of Birkenstocks. :lol:

MichelleBuerre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26, 2007, 5:55 PM   #12

rhermans wrote:
Quote:
Some great shots Julianne, nr 1 is even more than great, you really captured the fun of the moment. Ronny
wow!! thank you !!! fun for her not so much for me, i have to clean up that mess
julianne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26, 2007, 5:58 PM   #13

robar wrote:
Quote:
hi julianne, nice shots. are you michelle's other half??

roy
thanks !!!

hahaha!!! no we just seem to have a lot in common and plus we keep following each other in this forum. at first it was in the " what camera should i buy " and now here.

Old Feb 26, 2007, 6:03 PM   #14

MichelleBuerre wrote:
Quote:
Those are great pictures! Its so funny how we have daughters the same age (roughly) and the same camera, but even funnier that I also tried the bathtub splash scene while testing shutter speeds. The best i got was one with water drips coming off her hair, and her laughing similar to your daughter. Sigh, mommy love...

I can't believe the snow you've got there. I was homesick for Canada until I remembered having to wear double socks and boots from Marks Workwearhouse instead of Birkenstocks. :lol:
mine is going to be 2 next month.

HAHAHA!! that is too funny that was excacly what i was doing ( testing shutter speeds) when i took that photo. it's still my favorite of all

and as for the snow well..... it's Canada. at least it's warmer than usual this winter.
Old Feb 26, 2007, 6:09 PM   #15

well at least you both made the right decision on what to buy.

roy
Old Feb 26, 2007, 6:21 PM   #16

well honestly for me. the desision was not what brand but to find out if i really wanted the size of an DSLR.

my old P&S camera was a pentax and i loved it so i wanted to stay with pentax ( although SOME people did try to get me to buy the rebel but i did not like the menu system )
Old Feb 26, 2007, 8:16 PM   #17

Julianne, those are really good! I like all of them,but especially your son in the swing and tractor pix.

Glenn
Lyrics51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26, 2007, 8:20 PM   #18

Nice shots all, the freeze frame with the water tells a story (of Mom cleaning up a soaked bathroom) and is my favorite.

Tim
NonEntity1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26, 2007, 9:59 PM   #19

No 1 is a really great capture. I like no. 5 as well. They are really fun at this age.
DigitalAddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27, 2007, 7:12 AM   #20

julianne wrote:
Quote:
Mine is going to be 2 next month.
So is mine! April 3rd.
MichelleBuerre is offline   Reply With Quote