Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax / Samsung dSLR, K Mount Mirrorless

Old Feb 27, 2007, 2:36 PM   #21

MichelleBuerre wrote:
Quote:
Next weekend, I'll go out with the Pentax and snap some pics of this phenomenon.
Please, doooo! I need that giggle myself:?

Kjell
bilybianca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 28, 2007, 6:24 AM   #22

Quote:
When people want a new camera, unless they are into photography, they will look at what their friends have and what the pros use. Darren
I don't have any problems with those people, except that some of them think that buying something "the pros use" instantly make them Pro.

two weeks ago I had such an encounter of this kind and to really make a very long annoying story short - you can't speek with those people.

My k10d + fa1.7 50mm lens was nothing but a much to large point and shoot, and tav the best example that it wasn't meant to be used manual :? (had explained the camera to him)

imho those people do more wrong for the image of other camera's (the ones they don't own) than anything else.

Ronny

rhermans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 28, 2007, 6:49 AM   #23

Nordic walking sticks made me chuckle until I actually tried a pair. (got the cheapest ones I could find at Penny Markt which is a German grocery store that sells a variety of things as well as groceries) If you use them right they can give you a good work out for your upper body as well as your legs. I get a lot more out of a walk when I use them. Now ifI would only walk!

Glenn
Lyrics51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 28, 2007, 4:41 PM   #24

Doesn't seem to be any Pentax here in Switzerland. Judging by the watch shops, probably not expensive enough for the Swiss.....
bobinoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3, 2007, 11:00 AM   #25

Bobinoz, I found Pentax equipment at an Interdiscount in Basel. They had the K100D with kit lens for 999 SF, the GX10 with Schnieder kit lens for 1399 SF and DA 50 - 200 for 399 SF. Ialso checked Manor department store, but all they had was Sony, Canon, Nikon and Olympus. By the way here is one of those watches you were talking about!

Glenn
Attached Images

Lyrics51 is offline   Reply With Quote