Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax / Samsung dSLR, K Mount Mirrorless

Old Mar 2, 2007, 6:49 PM   #11

tiger98 wrote:
Quote:
Roger, Nice shots. Good to see you made it back without losing your shirt....or camera! You made it back just in time I see it was snowing there yesterday! Jim
Hello Mr. Jim. YUP!!! I pushed a little trying to stay in front of the storm. Thanks for looking and commenting.

TOTALLY WACKY roger

WackyRoger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2, 2007, 11:38 PM   #12

Thanks for the horse picture, and I really love your mountain shot - what a fabulous location, with just the right amount of snow.
mtngal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3, 2007, 10:56 AM   #13

mtngal wrote:
Quote:
Thanks for the horse picture, and I really love your mountain shot - what a fabulous location, with just the right amount of snow.
mtngal thank you for looking and for commenting. I was pretty lucky with my wild horse hunting this trip I found some in 3 different locations. As soon as I can get thru all the photos I will post some Wild Horse Pictures.

TOTALLY WACKY roger
Old Mar 3, 2007, 11:38 AM   #14

Way to go Roger. You never fail to amaze us with your super shots. I see you've added a sidekick to your BIGMA, nice shots with both lenses. I hear of more and more people purchasing those Tamron lenses with most being very happy. Keep the photos coming my friend. :-)
Jay D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3, 2007, 11:51 AM   #15

Jay D wrote:
Quote:
Way to go Roger. You never fail to amaze us with your super shots. I see you've added a sidekick to your BIGMA, nice shots with both lenses. I hear of more and more people purchasing those Tamron lenses with most being very happy. Keep the photos coming my friend. :-)
Good morning Mr. Jay. YUP!!! I am trying to get used to the Tamron 24-135 and so far I think it is going to work out just fine for my background shots. Thanks for commenting and for looking.

TOTALLY WACKY roger