Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax / Samsung dSLR, K Mount Mirrorless

Old Mar 9, 2007, 6:30 PM   #11

wow, talk about some really rude replies. ben, there's a couple that do not represent this forum. gawd, your image was 40k. i posted one earlier that had i think 8 images in it and none were under 70k. usually i try to keep images around 100k and no one has ever complained about size. i can't see how anyone could take your reply as being rude. unless you factor their rudeness. i'm glad you are here because i plan to pick your mind about PP techniques. sh*t , did i just say that??
your shot reminds me of the film 'blade runner''. actually a lot of your images do. or another film by kubrick that's on the tip of my tongue. something about orange.
oh, ''a clockwork orange''..

roy
Old Mar 9, 2007, 6:53 PM   #12

forgot to say since this goes to pentax
I WANT TTL BACK!!!!!!!!!

cool,
roy
Old Mar 9, 2007, 7:30 PM   #13

Keep posting ben.

I think you will find the rude people are just jealous of your talent, and that you get paid for something you enjoy.

Most people who post consistently on this forum are a friendly bunch who have a laugh and a joke, and like to share with others.

Having seen your photos, I hope to learn a lot from you, esp with regard to photoshop.

Great pics on the websites by the way.

Darren
Dal1970 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9, 2007, 7:41 PM   #14

Ben
I also enjoy your posts and your photos. Keep them coming I am sure we all can learn from you. I know I can.

A suggestion for those on Dial up: Click open, then go pour yourself a cup of coffee sit down sip the coffee and enjoy and learn like the rest of us. If it takes a few minutes longer to be able to enjoy fine work and as a bonus learn something instead of complaining you should say thank you.

TOTALLY WACKY roger
WackyRoger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9, 2007, 10:20 PM   #15

Or just turn images off in your browser.
Hayward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9, 2007, 11:29 PM   #16

equinox wrote:
Quote:
benjikan wrote: Nice.*

Try to be a little more harsh in your replies will you.* That will win you friends and help influence people to respond to your inquiries.* I will just IGNORE your posts for now on.*

You are kidding I hope...

Ben
benjikan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9, 2007, 11:39 PM   #17

robar wrote:
Quote:
wow, talk about some really rude replies. ben, there's a couple that do not represent this forum. gawd, your image was 40k. i posted one earlier that had i think 8 images in it and none were under 70k. usually i try to keep images around 100k and no one has ever complained about size. i can't see how anyone could take your reply as being rude. unless you factor their rudeness. i'm glad you are here because i plan to pick your mind about PP techniques.* sh*t , did i just say that??
your shot reminds me of the film 'blade runner''. actually a lot of your images do. or another film by kubrick that's on the tip of my tongue. something about orange.
oh, ''a clockwork orange''..

roy
Please..I have no problem with you "picking my mind". I really enjoy sharing my experience with others, it really is a very rewarding experience for me, very theraputic and synergetic...Just don't "Pick my Nose!"

http://www.olaphoto.com/zoom/benjamin-kanarek.php
benjikan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10, 2007, 6:57 AM   #18

ben,
i think i'll leave your nose up to you.

roy