Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax / Samsung dSLR, K Mount Mirrorless

Old Mar 27, 2007, 7:10 PM   #11
Administrator

Let's keep it civil guys. If you want to debate the merits of the dust buster system, fine.

But, let's keep personal comments directed towards other forum members out of it.

Thanks.

JimC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27, 2007, 7:13 PM   #12

Yes "Rodo"..As I told you at that nasty "PentaxForums"..I will send the serial number of the camera to Pentax and make sure that it isn't a faulty unit. I understand your consternation and empathize with you in that special kind of way.

Thanks for sharing your concerns with us and I can assure you, that the "Sticky Stuff" won't cause a problem for your camera or for the fine photographs you will take with it.

Kindest Regards
Benjamin Kanarek
benjikan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27, 2007, 7:57 PM   #13

benjikan wrote:
Quote:
Yes "Rodo"..As I told you at that nasty "PentaxForums"..I will send the serial number of the camera to Pentax and make sure that it isn't a faulty unit. I understand your consternation and empathize with you in that special kind of way.

Thanks for sharing your concerns with us and I can assure you, that the "Sticky Stuff" won't cause a problem for your camera or for the fine photographs you will take with it.

Kindest Regards
Benjamin Kanarek
BENJAMIN, WITH RESPECT STILL YOU DONT GET IT MY CAMERAS ARE NOT IN ISSUE IT IS NOT I THINK THEY ARE FAULTY , IT WAS A QUESTION THAT NO ONE TOOK SERIOUSLY AT ALL COULD IT BE ! DOES ANYONE KNOW ! IS IT POSSIBLE ! THAT THESE CAMERA TYPES WITH STICKY PADS HAVE PROBLEMS /COULD IN FUTURE HAVE PROBLEMS! CAN THE GLUE STRIP BE REPLACED ! HAS ANY ONE HAD THE SAME ISSUES IT WAS TO FIND OUT IF THERE WAS ANYONE OUT THERE WHO HAD OR HAS CONCERN THAT BUYING THIS CAMERA TYPE WITH GLUE STRIP TECH MIGHT BE A PROBLEM LATER ON OR NOT. NOT ONE PERSON KNOWS. I AM NOT STUPID IT WAS NOT A PLANT I HAVE TWO CAMS ONE OF EACH BOUGHT VERY CHEAP AND YET I WORRIED STILL DO IF THE GLUE STRIP MIGHT MAKE THESE CAMERAS A NO DEAL. SIMPLE AND YET NOT MANY SEEM TO SEE MYQUESTIONS OTHER THAN A SCAM OR JOKEVERY SAD RODO UK.:-?
rodo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27, 2007, 8:12 PM   #14
Administrator

If someone wants to start another thread debating the pros and cons of the dust collection system, fine.

But, lets make sure it's debating the merits of the system versus letting the comments degrade into personal insults and accusations, and be a bit more careful of the adjectives being used to describe the system being asked about so that others are not offended.

Thanks

This thread is now closed.

Jim C.

JimC is offline   Reply With Quote