Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax / Samsung dSLR, K Mount Mirrorless

Old Apr 7, 2007, 5:04 PM   #11

robar wrote:
Quote:
all of these are very impressive. rhe bigma continues to amaze me.

roy
Thanks Roy, It seems like the more I use the BIGMA the more comfortable it feels. Thanks for the kind words and for taking the time to look.

TOTALLY WACKY roger
WackyRoger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7, 2007, 5:31 PM   #12

Nice as always Roger.

My local Osprey nest is gone with a big wind storm when the tree fell down. Some of the locals have put up a couple of those box things on some posts and some tall trees they cut the tops off, but none of the Ospreys seem to like them so far.

Tom
ennacac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7, 2007, 5:40 PM   #13

ennacac wrote:
Quote:
Nice as always Roger.

My local Osprey nest is gone with a big wind storm when the tree fell down. Some of the locals have put up a couple of those box things on some posts and some tall trees they cut the tops off, but none of the Ospreys seem to like them so far.

Tom
Baaa Boo Humbug that is not good news. I hope they can get them to come back. They are really a lot of fun to watch. Tom thanks for looking and commenting.

TOTALLY WACKY roger
Old Apr 7, 2007, 10:18 PM   #14

I'm suprised they have not built on to the nest yearly as the older set I am aware of here does. Curently their nest is about 6' in diameter and around 2' deep just as a guess. The Osprey look like they are little due to it's size.
I like the shot as it looks like they are greeting you(or warning as the case may be)with a big turn out.
Looking foward to some good shots this season from that bigma your using man :0)
Kenn

KennJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8, 2007, 10:03 AM   #15

KennJ wrote:
Quote:
I'm suprised they have not built on to the nest yearly as the older set I am aware of here does. Curently their nest is about 6' in diameter and around 2' deep just as a guess. The Osprey look like they are little due to it's size.
I like the shot as it looks like they are greeting you(or warning as the case may be)with a big turn out.
Looking foward to some good shots this season from that bigma your using man :0)
Kenn
Hi Kenn, oh yes they build on it every year. I caught them with grass and new limbs a couple of times already this year. Thanks for looking and for commenting.

TOTALLY WACKY roger