Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax / Samsung dSLR, K Mount Mirrorless

Old Apr 13, 2007, 1:35 AM   #1

Looking to sell my *ist DL (body and accessories - no lens) and the M50mm f/1.4, both in pristine condition.

Since I haven't found how to search ended auctions on Ebay, I was wondering how much these are worth. Paid 579 and 85 for the DL and 50mm respectively.

The DL is the (.... sexy?... ugly?... you decide! ) silver body model sold exclusively in Canada and in some parts of Europe.

The 50mm is the second version m42-mount SMC with rubber focus grip, not the weird-looking super-tak. No fungus or cosmetic damage to speak of and it focuses super smooth. Kind of reluctant to sell it actually.

Gazander is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Apr 13, 2007, 7:43 AM   #2

i can't help you except the ebay part.
login > do your search or whatever > then on the left of the screen, scroll down some and there will be an option to ''view completed auctions''. click that and away you go. you have to be registered and signed in to use this.

roy
Old Apr 13, 2007, 12:06 PM   #3

AMAZING!

Thanks for the heads-up! I've been wishing for MONTHS that this kind of functionality existed.
Old Apr 13, 2007, 1:32 PM   #4

Very useful feature that.
But for some reason it's doesn't exist on the German eBay!

nadnerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13, 2007, 4:28 PM   #5

Not to toot my own horn, but can you tell I love this lens?

I KNOW most of you guys probably don't need one (you must have like 6 each ) but if you can spread the word to generate a fast sale, I would appreciate it.

I will be putting up the *ist DL very soon

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...m=270109753411

Old Apr 14, 2007, 4:22 AM   #6

Not So exclusive.....TtheSilver body model (like mine) sold here in Australia. Definately prefer it to the ALL black one.

Why are you selling the DL? I kept mine as a back up camera when I got the K10D and found it very handy when I dropped and broke my K10D and was without it for 5 weeks.

Crash
Peacekeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14, 2007, 11:25 AM   #7

Another place to look for retail prices is KEH - you'll get an idea of what they are selling used equipment for. I'm another one who's gotten used to having 2 camera bodies and find it very useful - for walking around keep the kit lens on one camera and the A300 on the other. Or if I'm in a garden, either the kit or the DA 50-200 on one and the macro lens on the other. I still end up changing lenses often, but not quite as often. I'm sure there are those who think I'm crazy having two cameras around my neck at times...
mtngal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14, 2007, 9:13 PM   #8

Didn't think to look at keh - thanks for the tip.

People are saying that they're on the 24 THOUSANDTH picture wuth ther DS or debating backup methods because they have 10-12 dual layer DVDs full of images, or expressing excitement at adding the second TERABYTE of storage to their PC....

In comparison, I just broke the 2000 mark on the DL..... All my pictures fit on a single DVD. I cannot justify to myself having a second SLR, especially when the two would be so similar.

The idea os slapping a fast, compact lens and bringing it everywhere appreals to me.... but then, I rarely even take my Canon sd600 with me, and it's only the size of a pack of smokes, so I probably would never bring it with me.

Do you think 300 shipped would be excessive for a - comparatively - as new DL?
Old Apr 20, 2007, 4:15 PM   #9

The SMC M42 50/1.4 was sold!

I have just put up the *ist DL if anyone is interested. I looked at the cost of a new DL these days and compared it to the final price of several past auctions. It is a bit on the low side given the low amount of shots taken, but I want to unload it fast.

Check it out!

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...;rd=1&rd=1