Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax / Samsung dSLR, K Mount Mirrorless

Old Jan 4, 2008, 8:07 AM   #31

all i can say is all of you posters make me sick!!:P

i can never keep an area neat and pretty. way too much going on and my wife is just as bad. i can neaten up and 30 minutes later it's all a shambles again..:blah:

roy
robar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4, 2008, 1:32 PM   #32

robar wrote:
Quote:
all i can say is all of you posters make me sick!!:P

i can never keep an area neat and pretty. way too much going on and my wife is just as bad. i can neaten up and 30 minutes later it's all a shambles again..:blah:
I'll second that! I usually blame the cats 'cause they can't dispute it, and don't hold a grudge! :-)

See my post in the "slob" thread for confirmation of my defects in this regard, and it flows over to my hard drive(s) -- who could conceivably "need" 1.4 TB of storage. . .

Scott
snostorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4, 2008, 7:09 PM   #33

NonEntity1 wrote:
Quote:
Well I don't have anything to compare to Roger but here is my space. I was lucky enough to end up in a four bedroom house and convinced my wife to cede me the basement bedroom. So here is the estrogen free, computer gaming, gun collecting, midnight shift sleeping, digital photography, MAN's room. Bare concrete floors and spitoons extra.

Tim
I like the Remington 742 Woodsmaster auto...got one just like it....30.06? Nice collection Tim...Whats the big candle power search light..to big to call a flashlight,nice!My kind of room..estrogen free...

Larry
Motorman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4, 2008, 7:29 PM   #34

Motorman wrote:
Quote:
I like the Remington 742 Woodsmaster auto...got one just like it....30.06?
Quote:
Good eyes Larry, and yes it is .30-06. On the rare occasions I get to hit the woods hunting it is generallywith the Remington 141 pump in .35 Remmy though.
Quote:
Nice collection Tim...
Quote:
Thanks, I have had old iron addiction longer than lens buying addiction. The rifles on the back wall are actually the overflow from safes and closet. I have not quite brought myself to sellshooters to finance glass yet but I have thought about it.
Quote:
Whats the big candle power search light..to big to call a flashlight,nice!My kind of room..estrogen free...
Quote:
It is a VectorLight rechargable spotlight. I really liked it, metal casing, two batteries, and light output was on par with a patrolcar mounted spotlight. Unfortunately, I can't find a replacement battery for the main bulb.
Tim
NonEntity1 is offline   Reply With Quote