Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax / Samsung dSLR, K Mount Mirrorless

Old Jun 20, 2007, 1:22 PM   #11

Hayward wrote:
Quote:
Couldn't edit out all those blank lines???
Or just nevr reviewed after post?
Hayward, once you startposting relevant contributions to this thread that benefits the original forum member's question or topic, then you can comment about me not editing out blank lines. In addition when you start using some proper grammar and either start using a dictionary, a spell checker, or learn to spell correctly, then you can comment aboutme reviewing after posting.
ishino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21, 2007, 7:07 AM   #12

hayward,
the poster asked for a form. someone went to the trouble of copying and pasting one here for his use. for some reason i seem to remember that the forms that i have filled out ,actually, had lines on them for my information/answers.
why you continually put people down, for no reason,is completely beyond my comprehension. i think you are more of a liability than an asset here. same as Ricehigh.

edit: what the he!! does '' how much'' the photog is getting paid have anything to do with a request for a contract
robar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21, 2007, 9:11 AM   #13

Hayward,

It never seems to stop with you. Continually doing as you do. What part of what you shared here actually answered the question?

__________________________________________________ ________________

Here is another sample:

The following is the sample of a standard wedding photography contract. It specifies the rights and responsibilities implicit in our business relationship and protects both client and wedding photographer.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tips

1. This agreement constitutes an order for wedding portraiture services, including the taking of wedding pictures as agreed to by both parties: The Studio and Contracting Party (Client). Unless otherwise specified, it is understood that any and all rights to proofs, final or sample prints, thereof shall remain the property of the Studio and may be used for advertising, display or any other purpose thought proper by the Studio.

2. If Photographer cannot perform this Agreement in whole or in part due to a fire or other casualty, acts of God or nature or terror, or other cause beyond the control of the parties or due to Photographer's illness or injury, then Studio will return all fees to the Client(s) but shall have no further liability with respect to this Agreement. This limitation on liability shall also apply in the event that photographic materials are damaged in processing, lost through camera malfunction, lost in the mail, or otherwise lost or damaged without fault on the part of Photographer. Client(s) agree that an entire wedding cannot be replicated, reenacted or repeated for the purpose of a re shoot and limits Studio's liability to the amount paid under this contract.

3. It is understood and agreed that no other photographer will be allowed to photograph or take pictures at the wedding while the Photographer is working.

4. On signing of this agreement by both parties hereto, the Studio will reserve the time agreed upon and will not make another reservation for the specific time frame. For this reason, all deposits are non-refundable even if the date is changed or if the wedding becomes cancelled for any reason.

5. The service fee is ____ includes ____ hours of photography. A deposit of ____ is due at the signing of this agreement, with a further payment of all necessary expenses (unless otherwise specified) such a films cost, development, batteries, parking, fuel, travel, taxi, hotel charges, etc., to be paid at the date of the event. No photography will take place and no rights are granted until timely payment is made in full. Late payment fees may apply. The fee is non refundable in case of cancellation or date change by client.

I / we, the undersigned Contracting Party, hereby warrant that I am / we are competent to contract in my / our own name(s). I / we confirm that I / we have read the herein agreement prior to its execution and I / we are fully familiar with the contents thereof. This agreement shall be binding upon us and our heirs, legal representatives and assigns. And, we certify that we have received a complete copy of this agreement with all blank lines completed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This wedding photography contract page is provided so that you can familiarize yourself with its provisions and ask informed questions before signing the actual wedding photography contract. Please contact me/us with any questions. Thank you!

vIZnquest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21, 2007, 9:42 AM   #14

Hayward wrote:
Quote:
When a spell check is PART of the post system here I will certainly use it....
Hayward,

Just thought I'd share a function of the forum. It may be something that you overlooked, I know I certainly didn't notice it rightaway. The spell check feature works great, I used it on this post and it caught a misspelled word since I am not the world's best speller. I and many other readerslook forward to seeing future posts from you using the spell check. Hope you are have a great stress free day in Key West. Oh, and while you are at it, why don't you get some of your wedding photographer buddies from Key West to give you a copy of their wedding contracts so you canshare with us. Or even better post one of your own! It would be great to see other variations of wedding contracts so readers here can get as much input as possible when trying to create their own.
Attached Images

ishino is offline   Reply With Quote