Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax / Samsung dSLR, K Mount Mirrorless

Old Jul 24, 2007, 9:28 AM   #1

Should read f/4.5 lens

Dawg

bigdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jul 24, 2007, 11:41 PM   #2

I like leaves too. No.1 with the light going through is nice and so is No. 4 DOF.
Rodney9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25, 2007, 12:15 AM   #3

Rodney9 wrote:
Quote:
I like leaves too. No.1 with the light going through is nice and so is No. 4 DOF.
Thanks Rodney...Leaves like clouds are never the same...They change from day to day and with the weather and sesons. I liked the bokeh in No. 4 but the contrast of sharp and blurred caused by distance in No. 5

Dawg
Old Jul 25, 2007, 6:48 AM   #4

it's great the way the simplest items can make such a nice presentation

roy
robar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25, 2007, 8:30 AM   #5

Hi Dawg, Although I use a kodak camera as you know so that I go to the kodak forum but since you bought a Pentax DSLR I come over here to check out your pictures and enjoy them. These are interesting leave shots and quite beautiful. It brings to mind something I did a few years ago--mainly I had picked a leave off a bush in the yard and brought it in the house and put it on my microscope stage and moved it around while looking at it and there came into view a bug that looked like a little monster. With the naked eye it could not be seen no mater how hard I tried. Goes to show the hidden world is amazing. I look at other peoples pictures on this forum and there are lots of nice ones. Its an interesting forum. andy74
andy74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25, 2007, 8:50 AM   #6

andy74 wrote:
Quote:
Hi Dawg, Although I use a kodak camera as you know so that I go to the kodak forum but since you bought a Pentax DSLR I come over here to check out your pictures and enjoy them. These are interesting leave shots and quite beautiful. It brings to mind something I did a few years ago--mainly I had picked a leave off a bush in the yard and brought it in the house and put it on my microscope stage and moved it around while looking at it and there came into view a bug that looked like a little monster. With the naked eye it could not be seen no mater how hard I tried. Goes to show the hidden world is amazing. I look at other peoples pictures on this forum and there are lots of nice ones. Its an interesting forum. andy74
Though I don't post as often at the Kodak forum now I still go there for a look at my friends photos Andy. Yours are some of the most interesting there. I'll be by there this week end to look around some more. Really good to hear from you. Have you tried joining up at the easyshare's forum. Lots going on there every day. That is mainly where I'm posting these days since Cold Snail made me site administrator.
http://easysharers.11.forumer.com/index.php

Dawg

Old Jul 25, 2007, 8:52 AM   #7

robar wrote:
Quote:
it's great the way the simplest items can make such a nice presentation

roy
This is with another of my favorite Vivitar lens Roy. The presentation will get better as well as sharper I hope in the future.

Dawg
Old Jul 25, 2007, 9:25 PM   #8

Lovely leaves - this series is very nice. I love leaves too, but so often I find my own pictures of them not working out the way I want, so I really appreciate yours.
mtngal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25, 2007, 9:33 PM   #9

Love the backlit leaves,Dawg!..:-)
lisa
kashka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26, 2007, 10:01 AM   #10

Thanks mtngal and lisa. I appreciate you taking the time to look at these.

Dawg