Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax / Samsung dSLR, K Mount Mirrorless

Old Jul 27, 2007, 5:39 PM   #1

It ain't no Macro lens by a long ways. Not real happy with this Auto focus lens. It just doesn't work as well as I'd like.

Dawg
bigdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jul 28, 2007, 7:26 AM   #2

Hi Dawg,

Well if you are going to throw it out, Make sure it is in my trash can.....:GEven if you touched up the focus manually it is still producing a nice result....

Rudy
bluwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28, 2007, 9:42 AM   #3

bluwing wrote:
Quote:
Hi Dawg,

Well if you are going to throw it out, Make sure it is in my trash can.....:GEven if you touched up the focus manually it is still producing a nice result....

Rudy
I touched up the sharpening a little but the focus is not too bad with this one at landscape ranges where I use it mostly. The thing for me is the coatings as with a lot of Tamrons tend towards warm colors a little too much. I shot these with the saturation on default ( o ) and still had to desaturate a little in photoshop. Actually none of these photo tests so far are what the particular lens is best at but I wanted a test that was repeatable and easy to access...My back yard in this case. More to come today...Also wanted folks to see how some of these perform in case they were looking at one on Ebay.

Dawg
bigdawg is offline   Reply With Quote