Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax / Samsung dSLR, K Mount Mirrorless

Old Jul 28, 2007, 1:02 PM   #1

Dawg

bigdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jul 28, 2007, 4:27 PM   #2

Hi dawg

I've been looking, relooking your last posts, and only one thing that comes to my mind, the Rose of Sharron is a nice flower.

If you would shuffle those shots would you recognise with what lens you took them. I wouldn't, or maybe the Tamron 28-80mm because it misses some detail in the first shots.

If they look so much alike its imho your own experience that gets the best results out of the lens(es).

Ronny
rhermans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28, 2007, 8:40 PM   #3

rhermans wrote:
Quote:
Hi dawg

I've been looking, relooking your last posts, and only one thing that comes to my mind, the Rose of Sharron is a nice flower.

If you would shuffle those shots would you recognise with what lens you took them. I wouldn't, or maybe the Tamron 28-80mm because it misses some detail in the first shots.

If they look so much alike its imho your own experience that gets the best results out of the lens(es).

Ronny
There are differences though subtle sometimes. These so far have been with some rather inexpensive lens. They do alright but are not macros an any way. The next is a jewl of a find from an unexpected source.

Dawg

Old Jul 29, 2007, 1:54 AM   #4

I was rather pleasantly surprised by a dirt cheap Samyang 28mm A lens I picked up too... also 2.8.
Hayward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29, 2007, 4:13 PM   #5

Hayward wrote:
Quote:
I was rather pleasantly surprised by a dirt cheap Samyang 28mm A lens I picked up too... also 2.8.
It's amazing some of the good lens that suffer from not having a big name brand on them.

Dawg