Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax / Samsung dSLR, K Mount Mirrorless

Old Sep 13, 2007, 12:03 PM   #11

Hi Alex, nice composition (as usual) You are a lucky guy, nice marrige, well trained wife and enough free funds to support you hobbies! look forward to your next pics, how about a few landscapes? oh, noting your location, think happy new year is in order ? Silversurfer.
silversurfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13, 2007, 1:00 PM   #12

45 Years end of this month, your post is a good reminder. Thank you, and very nice shots I like them. ... Jack
jachol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13, 2007, 3:21 PM   #13

mtngal wrote:
Quote:
Alex - my husband doesn't dare kill me about buying lenses. He knows perfectly well he created the monster backin 1980, when he gave me (his girlfriend)a Pentax ME SLR -at the timeI had absolutely no interest in photography beyond taking snaps with an instant camera. But since he gave it to me, I felt I needed to learn how to use it. I'm still learning today and am grateful that he gave me such a wonderful, lifelong hobby. It's been a great ride - both being married to such a wonderful guy and to have such a fun hobby.
It's extremely shame for me that don't comprehend, that you are a woman...happens when my native language is NOT 100% exactly English but Spanish.

I'm very happy for you, that both of you love same hobby, which till today don't took place among us. Preserve/remain with your photo hobby...as to my apprehending is a good one.

Specially for you another shoot from the same bouquet...which today lamentably because those more calorific days here...they don't resist...& went!

Good that the flower arrangement photos remain in my computer!!!

PS...Dear Silversurfer...I will do it soon!

Peace,

Alex 007:|
Attached Images

Alex 007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13, 2007, 4:26 PM   #14

Alex

Excellent photos. We are right Behind you, Next July we will be married 26 Years

Phil

Black Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14, 2007, 3:32 AM   #15

My dear Pentax DSLR Fans!

First of all thanks for your posts...I really trust that we will be together till "Our Lord"...will decided...!?

Today I went to my garden, I saw this inspiration...so I made up one's mind to sharer with you.

Have a nice weekend!

Peace,

Alex 007:|
Attached Images

Alex 007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14, 2007, 6:44 AM   #16

Boy!......Talk about a bunch of old married folks .....(shakes his head as he joins the line with 32 years).....:G

I really think that the secret reason my wife has become understanding of my photo hobby is the hope that she'll have a grandkid to shoot in the not too distant future and she wants me to be ready.

Actually, I'm fortunate in that she has begun to take a real interest in shooting. She has taken over my Fuji s6000, and we have begun going out together. It makes for some nice days.
Trojansoc is offline   Reply With Quote