Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax / Samsung dSLR, K Mount Mirrorless

Old Sep 16, 2007, 2:31 PM   #1

Just closed a deal over the phone on an SF7/SF10 body, F 35-80 lens, F 70-210 lens, skylight filters for both, hood, bag and some small extras for 980 SEK (145 USD) incl pp.

Guess I'll get half that sum back from selling the body and the 35-80 only. Think I'll have to get myself an ebay account soon.

Kjell
bilybianca is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Sep 16, 2007, 2:35 PM   #2

Oooh - well done! While I certainly don't need that F 70-210, I keep hoping one would fall into my lap for a pittance. It would be nice "for old-times-sake" to have another one (it's a nice lens for those that don't know and I used to have one. It broke and wasn't repairablebefore I got a chance to use it on a dSLR).
mtngal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16, 2007, 2:40 PM   #3

kjell,
you don't have an ebay account??
if not, you might have difficulty in getting the best price. i'm scared to death to bid on anything from a seller that has no feed back. of course you could send them to me and i'd be happy to list them for you.

roy
robar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16, 2007, 3:41 PM   #4

On ebay I have a few positive feedbacks as a buyer. ebay bought a local Swedish auction site, Tradera, some months ago. I'll start by referring to my feedback there. Everyone must have started with zero sometime. But with an f 50 1.7 and a third F 70-210 (:blah:Harriet) in the drawer I think it's time to turn to the international market. According to the seller he barely used the 70-210 before it ended in his drawer some years ago. I'll se what I can get for the body and 35-80 on Tradera before decideing how to sell the others.

Kjell
bilybianca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16, 2007, 7:55 PM   #5

Congrats Kjell. 70-210's are among my favorites and I'm still thinking to get a 50 1.7 or 1.4 soon.

Dawg
bigdawg is offline   Reply With Quote