Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax / Samsung dSLR, K Mount Mirrorless

Old Sep 25, 2007, 1:09 AM   #11

mtngal wrote:
Quote:
Your cemetary pictures are really incredible - talk about using/taking advantage ofthe light! Very powerful and moving. You shouldn't have posted the stream pictures in the same thread - they are very nice (my kind of place, for sure) but look ratherho-hum after your first two dynamic pictures.
Point well taken Harriet. I just posted these in a very big hurry as I was running late to get to work.

Dawg
bigdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 25, 2007, 1:10 AM   #12

Lyrics51 wrote:
Quote:
Well done Dawg. Number 2 is particularly nice. Color, light, composition are all good.

Glenn
Thank you very much Glenn.

Dawg
Old Sep 26, 2007, 10:21 PM   #13

Great shots Dawg. Really like the 1st. Looks like that K10D and you are getting along real well.
steve
syoggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27, 2007, 1:56 AM   #14

syoggy wrote:
Quote:
Great shots Dawg. Really like the 1st. Looks like that K10D and you are getting along real well.
steve
STEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where have you Been???/ I love this camera....Thanks to you for suggesting it!! Your photos with the K100D helped sway me to go ahead and get it....I tell LD every day that it is your fault.... She doen't believe me there!!

Dawg

Old Sep 28, 2007, 7:11 AM   #15

I'd say I've been busy but that wouldn't be completely truthful. I still take lots of photos, and love my K100D, but don't post as much as I used to. I lurk a lot over at dpr and post in the newbie contests. I'll take the blame, I've converted a few others, and they are very happy too.
steve
syoggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 28, 2007, 9:08 AM   #16

syoggy wrote:
Quote:
I'd say I've been busy but that wouldn't be completely truthful. I still take lots of photos, and love my K100D, but don't post as much as I used to. I lurk a lot over at dpr and post in the newbie contests. I'll take the blame, I've converted a few others, and they are very happy too.
steve
Been missing you and wondered if you might just have gotten burned out on the forums.

Dawg