Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax / Samsung dSLR, K Mount Mirrorless

Old Oct 6, 2007, 4:13 PM   #1

Photographers 1940's Freight Train

A couple of times a year our railroad is chartered for special trains. This charter is a photo freight from the 1940's.

The train stops and lets the photographers off at certain points along the railroad and then backs up and does a run by so they can get their photos.

In-between hunts I ran up on the pass and caught the photo freight for a few quick shots.

I am sure the photographers enjoyed having a early moon available

TOTALLY WACKY roger
WackyRoger is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Oct 6, 2007, 5:34 PM   #2

Very nice series, Roger! My favorite is #3 (the moon shot) ...although the last one is a close second!

Glad to see ya back! When I don't see anything from you for a couple of days, I get a little worried but I guess this is getting to be your busy time of year, right? Obviously, after this series, you've been getting plenty of exercise!

Thanks for sharing,
Ron

wadue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6, 2007, 5:37 PM   #3

wadue wrote:
Quote:
Very nice series, Roger! My favorite is #3 (the moon shot) ...although the last one is a close second!

Glad to see ya back! When I don't see anything from you for a couple of days, I get a little worried but I guess this is getting to be your busy time of year, right? Obviously, after this series, you've been getting plenty of exercise!

Thanks for sharing,
Ron

Thanks Ron, Saturdays is my day to try and catch up. Sunday thru Friday is normally 1 hour before daylight till about 1 hour after dark.

Lots of excercise this time of the year for me but that is good thing for the old body and mind.

TOTALLY WACKY roger

WackyRoger is offline   Reply With Quote