Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax / Samsung dSLR, K Mount Mirrorless

Old Oct 28, 2007, 12:17 PM   #1

I am still alive and well (Elk Hunting)

I do miss participating in the forum but work has kept me very busy and it will continue until at the very least the middle of December.

A BIG HI to all of you and I am looking forward to getting back as soon as Elk season is over. Time to head back to the woods bye for now. So far it has been a good year for Elk Hunting photos.

If anybody is interested here is a link to our Elk hunting site. WARNING these are graphic photos of DEAD animals.

http://www.elkhunts.cc/index.html

TOTALLY WACKY roger
WackyRoger is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Oct 28, 2007, 7:50 PM   #2

who are you??? welcome to the board.. hehe

roger, if you do your websites my hats off to you. even using FP it's hard to do pro looking sites and you've done it.. especially when you're not able to read and write due tothe amount of education you have...

roy
robar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28, 2007, 9:49 PM   #3

robar wrote:
Quote:

roger, if you do your websites my hats off to you. even using FP it's hard to do pro looking sites and you've done it.. especially when you're not able to read and write due tothe amount of education you have...

roy
YUP!!! I do all of my sites and even some for other folks. I bought the book Front Page For Dummies and it seems to be working.

I hope all is well with you and yours.

TOTALLY WACKY roger
Old Oct 28, 2007, 10:18 PM   #4

Very impressive! It looks like your people have as much success during this hunting season as you have all year around hunting with your camera. There's some pretty impressive racks represented. And your website is also impressive (well done!).
mtngal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28, 2007, 10:26 PM   #5

Roger, those are some fine looking mulies & elks!! One of these days...don't worry...the day after I won the lottery, I'll be calling! Right after I get off of the phone with Pentax when I finally order my K10D.

Hey Roger...the Jim Zumbo 2005 gallery shows some really tasty looking grilled peppers...what's the recipe?? what kind of peppers? I need something new to cook at deepcamp next month.

Nice job with the website btw! Glad you included the "saddle" shots...they look great!

Thanks for sharing!
Ron
wadue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28, 2007, 10:31 PM   #6

WackyRoger wrote:
Quote:
robar wrote:
Quote:

roy
Quote:
YUP!!! I do all of my sites and even some for other folks. I bought the book Front Page For Dummies and it seems to be working.

TOTALLY WACKY roger
Quote:
gawd, i hope any newbies don't take my post as actual fact.. what a shame if they did..lol
Quote:
roy
robar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29, 2007, 2:52 AM   #7

Roger,

I haven't been all that active on the forum for the last month so ... I didn't notice.
Sorry :G

Anyway nice to here from you

Ronny

rhermans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29, 2007, 11:52 AM   #8

mtngal wrote:
Quote:
Very impressive! It looks like your people have as much success during this hunting season as you have all year around hunting with your camera. There's some pretty impressive racks represented. And your website is also impressive (well done!).
Hi to YA!!! mtngal. We do have a very large % of success compared to most other outfits. This hunting season is not over until the end of December and we only have a few spots open for next year.

Thank you for the kind words and for looking.

TOTALLY WACKY roger
Old Oct 29, 2007, 11:54 AM   #9

wadue wrote:
Quote:
Roger, those are some fine looking mulies & elks!! One of these days...don't worry...the day after I won the lottery, I'll be calling! Right after I get off of the phone with Pentax when I finally order my K10D.

Hey Roger...the Jim Zumbo 2005 gallery shows some really tasty looking grilled peppers...what's the recipe?? what kind of peppers? I need something new to cook at deepcamp next month.

Nice job with the website btw! Glad you included the "saddle" shots...they look great!

Thanks for sharing!
Ron
Ron, sorry but I didn't ask Zumbo how he made the Chilies. I am pretty sure they were Hatch New Mexico Chilies. Go ahead and win the lotto and call we can do a combo camera and rifle hunt.

Thanks for the nice comment and for looking.

TOTALLY WACKY roger
Old Oct 29, 2007, 11:56 AM   #10

robar wrote:
Quote:
WackyRoger wrote:
Quote:
robar wrote:
Quote:

roy
Quote:

TOTALLY WACKY roger
Quote:
gawd, i hope any newbies don't take my post as actual fact.. what a shame if they did..lol
Quote:
roy
Its OK Roy if they do. Nothing wrong with them knowing the facts.

TOTALLY WACKY roger