Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax / Samsung dSLR, K Mount Mirrorless

Old Nov 22, 2007, 10:28 PM   #11

ennacac wrote:
Quote:
Same to you! Did you get the 500 back yet?

Tom

no, but maybe tomorrow. i added 6 screws to the focus module but had not marked the focus parts when i disassembled it and i've got about 25 shots of when i took it apart but none of them gave me a clue as to reassemble it.. i've been waiting 8 months now to reuse it so a couple more days isn't going to hurt. what hurt today is:

this will be the last time i have thanksgiving dinner with my mother at her home as she is moving to tucson next friday.. my sister is also going with her.. i was very thankful this year as the sister mentioned is currently a breast cancer survivor from earlier this year. she's been thru hell and came thru it great..
HAPPY THANKSGIVING to al!!!
cherish what you have............................especially your family...

roy

robar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22, 2007, 11:25 PM   #12

I thought PIF meant Pigs In Flight....I was thinking I'd see somethin' special....Well I did ( see somthin' special )they are very good Roy.

Dawg

bigdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23, 2007, 9:10 AM   #13

Sorry to be butting in.Here's your pig in flight shot, Dawg. Taken at the fair of "Robinson's famous racing pigs" in October.
Attached Images

nhmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23, 2007, 9:55 AM   #14

Roy, I couldn't agree more with you...cherish! This was our first without my dad. I hope your Thanksgiving was enjoyable.

On the lighter side, nhmom...that shot gives a whole new meaning to Flo's(from "Alice") famous line....When Pigs Fly!!!

Ron
wadue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23, 2007, 12:08 PM   #15

patty,
hope you had a great thanksgiving!!
looks like we'll have to rename this thread to PIF, pigs in flight.

roy
Attached Images

robar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23, 2007, 2:18 PM   #16

Roy, Sorry for taking over your thread. I really did like the pelicans in flight. I don't remember having ever seen them flying. Just sitting on top of pylons.

Well, if you can count having a well pump die Thanksgiving morning, we had a wonderful one. My husband stayed home and paid the well guy to come out while the rest of the family went to my aunt's house for turkey dinner. Luckily the well guy didn't gouge us. But, it still wasn't cheap. They always seem to go at the most inopportune times. Last time was the day after my husband had lost his job. Again, wonderful timing. But, we survive! Now to get back to clear, non-chloriny smelling water.:-)

Hope you had a good one.
nhmom is offline   Reply With Quote