Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax / Samsung dSLR, K Mount Mirrorless

Old Dec 23, 2007, 9:44 AM   #11
TDN

I especially like the first one, and I like the idea of the last one. Only there it's a pity her feet are not entirely in the frame, that really would have made it a stunning photo...

Great series daniel, practice makes perfect

Tom
TDN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23, 2007, 2:30 PM   #12

Actually I have not mentioned that the atmosphere was kind of electric . I could not imagine that it was almost like turning back the clock to college years. A girl has the apartment until end of year. So there popped the idea to have a shoot out in her apartment . Things quickly came together in this internet age in just one day and some aspiring models and equipments came in too. I was kind of out of place given my age (retirement or close to ) and my equipment (non-Canon/Nikon). But I have to say the fun factor vastly superceded the quality (of the shot)

TDN wrote:
Quote:
I especially like the first one, and I like the idea of the last one. Only there it's a pity her feet are not entirely in the frame, that really would have made it a stunning photo...

Great series daniel, practice makes perfect

Tom
Those were done almost at the end of the day and I took out my Sigma zoom. Luckily I had the zoom on (big advantage to the zoom) that I made the shot in wider angle (even with the imperfection as you said).

Daniel, Toronto
danielchtong is offline   Reply With Quote