Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax / Samsung dSLR, K Mount Mirrorless

Old Dec 25, 2007, 1:55 PM   #1

But,

He did leave me the three book set.

"The Complete Calvin and Hobbes".

Which, BTW, I was quite excited to get.

He left my Daughter a K100D w/18-55 kit and Tamron 70-300.

Looks like we both made out pretty good.

EddyinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Dec 25, 2007, 2:21 PM   #2

Eddy, I thinkin' your daughter made out like a bandit! But don't feel bad ... no equipment (other than a book) for me either...just socks, boxers, St. Louis Blues tickets...YES!!!!

wadue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 25, 2007, 3:09 PM   #3

Santa was good to me. I had an oldTokina 80-200mm f/2.8 (K) under the tree and, on the 24th, a 135mm Vivitar 135mm f/2.8 arrived from AU (thanks Crash). No time to play with them yet, hopefully next weekend.

Tim
NonEntity1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 25, 2007, 3:44 PM   #4

nada for me.. my next 2 items will be too expensive and i have to wait. the 2 are a ultra wide tele and whatever new camera offering that pentax comes out with.. other than that i'm pretty well set.

roy
robar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 25, 2007, 4:15 PM   #5
TC3

NonEntity1 wrote:
Quote:
Santa was good to me. I had an oldTokina 80-200mm f/2.8 (K) under the tree and, on the 24th, a 135mm Vivitar 135mm f/2.8 arrived from AU (thanks Crash). No time to play with them yet, hopefully next weekend.

Tim
I have that Vivitar 135 too but never use it has the CA is bad wide open. Handy for B/W maybe
TC3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 25, 2007, 4:45 PM   #6

The flash was my early Christmas present, and I also got a gift certificate to B&H. I was going to use that for a large circular polarizer and some step up rings, however I'm tempted to change my mind. While I don't gamble (get bored to easily and hate losing money), my other half enjoys it and presented me enough to buy the 12-24 lens. On the other hand, I'd like to replace my old, out of date Meridian GPS with a Garmin GPSMAP 60CSx. I can't buy both the lens and the GPS. Decisions, decisions!
mtngal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 25, 2007, 8:10 PM   #7

Nothing Here either. Like Roy I am saving for my next big purchase. Either the new Pentax DA 60-250 or a new PC. My PC is a getting a little old ( Like Me) and needs to be replaced.

Phil
Black Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 25, 2007, 8:50 PM   #8

My lovely wife talked Santa into giving me 2 IOU's. 1 to be used for a flash, and 1 to be used for a good walk-around lens. I am authorized to use either, or both, once I decide what I need/want. Right now, I don't have a clue!:-)
tsquare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 25, 2007, 10:19 PM   #9

Black Knight wrote:
Quote:
Nothing Here either. Like Roy I am saving for my next big purchase. Either the new Pentax DA 60-250 or a new PC. My PC is a getting a little old ( Like Me) and needs to be replaced.
Phil, just because some of us are gettin' old doesn't mean we have to be replaced. :lol:

Like you guys, I'm saving for my next big purchase. You mention the Pentax DA 60-250. I haven't heard about that one. What are the particulars on it?
Trojansoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 25, 2007, 10:40 PM   #10

Trojansoc wrote:
Quote:
Black Knight wrote:
Quote:
Phil, just because some of us are gettin' old doesn't mean we have to be replaced. :lol:

Like you guys, I'm saving for my next big purchase. You mention the Pentax DA 60-250. I haven't heard about that one. What are the particulars on it?
Paul

Some days i might have To disagree with that Statement. LOL
Heres a Link to some info on the Lense. http://www.pentax.co.jp/english/news/2006/200646.html

Chances are i will end up with the PC before the lense, But you Never know

Phil
Black Knight is offline   Reply With Quote