Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax / Samsung dSLR, K Mount Mirrorless

Old Dec 26, 2007, 5:23 PM   #11

NonEntity1 wrote:
Quote:
I know that lens flare is normally a bad thing but I think it makes your first shot more interesting Dawg.

Tim
That is a result of the wider Aperture in that one. Full 1.7.

Dawg
bigdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28, 2007, 3:39 AM   #12
TC3

bigdawg wrote:
Quote:
TC3 wrote:
Quote:
bigdawg wrote:
Quote:
TC3 wrote:
Quote:
Hi Dawg....nice pics

Sorry but why should anyone have to download a program to view your pics without scrolling and do not forget not everyone has admin rights to add programs to work laptops or pc's. Even without the frames the pics are still too big :G

Tony
Oh yeah you don't have to add the program to your personal laptop or PC but why would you not? After using it for a while I wouldn't be without it!! LOL

Dawg
Well i have a new Sony laptop and keep as much crap off as i can. Happy with Internet Explorer and see no need to download Firefox.....who knows what crap downloads with it. It is a very rare occasion when i need to scroll to see a whole pic anyhow

Tony
To each his own man...I may start back using the 800X600 format as that is what I used for several years with my Kodak...Hows the new lap top doing...I will be in the hunt for one myself soon so I can use the new camera control in the last Firmware upgrade...Be nice to shoot and view from my porch with the camera a few feet from the bird feeders! Got to look for which one I want...The wife is going to foot the bill on this one so I can splurge a little!! LOL Be using TBAM....That's The Battle Axes Money for those that need to know!! LOL

Dawg
The Sony is a really good machine. I got the latest CR series that has the 14" screen and use it with my big LCD screen when i need to do PP. It is a far cry from the Dell i had priginally got. That too was the latest model running Vista but that had series trouble. The componets used it that did not work well at all under Vista even with a 2.2gb dual core and 2gb ram. Maybe now they have sorted it out but i was not waiting round to find out so returned it. The Sony was a bit pricier but it definatly has better build and looks
TC3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28, 2007, 9:50 AM   #13

My Oldest daughter and her husband go through a laptop apiece each year as they use one all day long on the job. They insist the Vaio is the way to go right now even if a Dell is a little cheaper. As my son-in-law says "you get what you pay for with a Sony". I'm just glad I don't feel the need to upgrade every year the way they do...Get's pricey!!

Dawg
Old Dec 28, 2007, 10:44 AM   #14
TC3

Yep Dawg you get what you pay for. I just noticed the many spelling mistakes in my previous post.....had a very late night last night so was not as alert as i could be :roll:

:G
Old Dec 28, 2007, 12:01 PM   #15

Do what I do and right click on the text and select the spell checker! Without it we might not be able to converse!! LOL My Spelling hasn't gone South it is South!! LOL

Dawg
Old Dec 28, 2007, 2:46 PM   #16
TC3

bigdawg wrote:
Quote:
Do what I do and right click on the text and select the spell checker! Without it we might not be able to converse!! LOL My Spelling hasn't gone South it is South!! LOL

Dawg
So after a few years i learn there is a spell checker here just waking myself up!
Old Dec 28, 2007, 2:46 PM   #17
TC3

bigdawg wrote:
Quote:

Dawg
So after a few years i learn there is a spell checker here just waking myself up!
Old Dec 28, 2007, 2:50 PM   #18
TC3

bigdawg wrote:
Quote:

Dawg
Old Dec 28, 2007, 3:28 PM   #19

Old Dec 28, 2007, 3:29 PM   #20

Took an accidental right click to find it myself!! LOL

>>>>>>Fonhics Werked Far Mi!!!!<<<<<<<<<

Dawg