Steve's Digicams Forums

Steve's Digicams Forums (https://forums.steves-digicams.com/)
-   Pentax / Samsung dSLR, K Mount Mirrorless (https://forums.steves-digicams.com/pentax-samsung-dslr-k-mount-mirrorless-73/)
-   -   Congratulations, Ed! (https://forums.steves-digicams.com/pentax-samsung-dslr-k-mount-mirrorless/134364-congratulations-ed.html)

nhmom Dec 27, 2007 6:38 AM

Congratulations, Ed, on your photo of the day here. That really is a nice image.

Patty

bigdawg Dec 27, 2007 6:56 AM

nhmom wrote:
Quote:

Congratulations, Ed, on your photo of the day here. That really is a nice image.

Patty
What???

Dawg

Monza76 Dec 27, 2007 6:58 AM

Hey Dawg, haven't you checked out today's POD on this site?

Ira

bigdawg Dec 27, 2007 7:02 AM

Monza76 wrote:
Quote:

Hey Dawg, haven't you checked out today's POD on this site?

Ira
Ira I almost never do that...I just went there and the same photo I won POTD in November won today...Ity also was second for the month of Nov.

Can you have the same photo picked twp months in a row on almost the same day?? Weird man! Has that ever happened before???

Dawg

Duck Dodgers Dec 27, 2007 7:04 AM

That just means Steve liked it. A lot! Enough to run it twice! :D

Monza76 Dec 27, 2007 7:05 AM

Sounds like someone wasn't paying attention but... if any photo deserves two wins, that is the one.

Ira

jeffm Dec 27, 2007 10:19 AM

Congratulations on your POD. Great image and a very cute subject.
- Jeff

vIZnquest Dec 27, 2007 12:18 PM

I saw it twice and many times here in the forums. It is deserving of being posted again. Congrats on what I think is a first.

bigdawg Dec 27, 2007 2:30 PM

Duck Dodgers wrote:
Quote:

That just means Steve liked it. A lot! Enough to run it twice! :D
Still weird....It even has the Nov. date on it!

Dawg

bigdawg Dec 27, 2007 2:31 PM

Monza76 wrote:
Quote:

Sounds like someone wasn't paying attention but... if any photo deserves two wins, that is the one.

Ira
I thank you Ira...But I think someone slipped!!

Dawg


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 5:26 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2