Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax / Samsung dSLR, K Mount Mirrorless

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jan 10, 2008, 8:11 PM   #31
Senior Member
 
nhmom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Southern New Hampshire
Posts: 5,202
Default

bigdawg wrote:
Quote:
Well you take care of yourself...I'm sorry to hear your under the weather. Don't forget a house is full of Macro oportunities!

Dawg
Which is one reason I want to get a macro lens. :-) But, of course, my hubbie still fussing about it.
nhmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10, 2008, 8:31 PM   #32
Senior Member
 
Monza76's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 4,093
Default

Great news, 2008 should be a banner year, starting out this well.

Glad to hear it. (Sorry, the Canadian whisky is all gone, now the Puerto Rican rum is still available )

Ira
Monza76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10, 2008, 9:15 PM   #33
Senior Member
 
Gumnut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Perth, Western Australia
Posts: 1,259
Default



thats a great news what a way to start the year
looking forward to reading more of your contributions here




Gumnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10, 2008, 9:45 PM   #34
Senior Member
 
bigdawg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Thach Alabama
Posts: 14,981
Default

penolta wrote:
Quote:
I didn't know either - but I'm certainly glad to hear that you are starting off the New Year on a high note.
Well I would have but the beer ran out...Just kidding...I'm very pleased with this news and am very thankful to be able to celebrate this new year! Thank you!!



Dawg
bigdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10, 2008, 9:47 PM   #35
Senior Member
 
bigdawg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Thach Alabama
Posts: 14,981
Default

nhmom wrote:
Quote:
bigdawg wrote:
Quote:
Well you take care of yourself...I'm sorry to hear your under the weather. Don't forget a house is full of Macro oportunities!

Dawg
Which is one reason I want to get a macro lens. :-) But, of course, my hubbie still fussing about it.
Patty a wise man once said..."It is easier to get forgivness than to get permission."



Dawg
bigdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10, 2008, 9:49 PM   #36
Senior Member
 
bigdawg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Thach Alabama
Posts: 14,981
Default

Monza76 wrote:
Quote:
Great news, 2008 should be a banner year, starting out this well.

Glad to hear it. (Sorry, the Canadian whisky is all gone, now the Puerto Rican rum is still available )

Ira
I hope that it is Ira....And the rum is more to my liking anyway! Thanks!



Dawg
bigdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10, 2008, 9:50 PM   #37
Senior Member
 
bigdawg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Thach Alabama
Posts: 14,981
Default

Gumnut wrote:
Quote:


thats a great news what a way to start the year
looking forward to reading more of your contributions here



Thank you! And I hope you'll not be disappointed in the reading of them!!



Dawg
bigdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:45 PM.