Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax / Samsung dSLR, K Mount Mirrorless

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Feb 11, 2008, 8:13 PM   #1
Senior Member
 
WackyRoger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Chama, New Mexico
Posts: 6,206
Default

Geese "a" Flying


All the background photos are with my K10D. The close up are with my 1D Mark 3











My favorite of the morning shoot






Wacky roger
WackyRoger is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Feb 13, 2008, 2:24 PM   #2
Senior Member
 
wadue's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 914
Default

Hey Roger...glad to hear from you, I was just thinking over the weekend that I haven't seen anything from ya in a couple of weeks. Guess you're still busy with the snow? Anyways, great series! Now, those are all snow geese, right??? Including #2??? With the blue body??? Never have seen one like that before....but then again I've only seen snows a dozen times or so & they were all a few hundred yards in the air!

Ron
wadue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13, 2008, 2:33 PM   #3
Senior Member
 
WackyRoger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Chama, New Mexico
Posts: 6,206
Default

wadue wrote:
Quote:
Hey Roger...glad to hear from you, I was just thinking over the weekend that I haven't seen anything from ya in a couple of weeks. Guess you're still busy with the snow? Anyways, great series! Now, those are all snow geese, right??? Including #2??? With the blue body??? Never have seen one like that before....but then again I've only seen snows a dozen times or so & they were all a few hundred yards in the air!

Ron
Hi Ron, nice to see your name on my thread. Thanks for looking and for the nice comment.

Oh I have been taking lots of wildlife shots but most are with my Mark3 and sme folks here got upset with me for posting to many none Pentax photos so I have been posting at the wildlife forum.

http://forums.steves-digicams.com/fo...orum.php?id=11


Wacky roger
WackyRoger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13, 2008, 11:31 PM   #4
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 54
Default

Hi Roger,

I think your work is fantastic! A great photo is a great photo no matter what brand was used to capture it. I have always enjoyed your series, no matter if it was shot by canon or pentax.

Thanh
tdotho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14, 2008, 10:14 AM   #5
Senior Member
 
WackyRoger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Chama, New Mexico
Posts: 6,206
Default

tdotho wrote:
Quote:
Hi Roger,

I think your work is fantastic! A great photo is a great photo no matter what brand was used to capture it. I have always enjoyed your series, no matter if it was shot by canon or pentax.

Thanh
Thanks Thanh for the nice comment.



Wacky roger
WackyRoger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14, 2008, 4:53 PM   #6
Senior Member
 
NonEntity1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Lake Placid Florida USA
Posts: 2,689
Default

Very nice Roger, though I must say I think the closeup you placed up high works better as a location than the ones you placed low covering some of the landscape. I am glad to see that your snow problems have apparently taken care of themselves.

Tim
NonEntity1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14, 2008, 5:01 PM   #7
Senior Member
 
WackyRoger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Chama, New Mexico
Posts: 6,206
Default

NonEntity1 wrote:
Quote:
Very nice Roger, though I must say I think the closeup you placed up high works better as a location than the ones you placed low covering some of the landscape. I am glad to see that your snow problems have apparently taken care of themselves.

Tim
Thanks and after looking again I agree.


Wacky roger
WackyRoger is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 2:36 PM.