Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax / Samsung dSLR, K Mount Mirrorless

Old Feb 21, 2008, 1:46 AM   #1

Dawg
bigdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Feb 21, 2008, 3:00 AM   #2

Dawg

You have frequent congregation of birds outside your house. I envy such setup with your daily parade of birds.

Daniel
danielchtong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21, 2008, 6:36 AM   #3

bigdawg, why the last of the birds? You didn't go shooting them with something else did you!:-)

Btw, these were nice. I really liked the fourth one.
nhmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21, 2008, 8:50 AM   #4

danielchtong wrote:
Quote:
Dawg

You have frequent congregation of birds outside your house. I envy such setup with your daily parade of birds.

Daniel
They will be there all year as long as I put some feed out Daniel. I was afraid folks might be getting bored with them , so I thought I'd give the birds and my friends a break!

Dawg
Old Feb 21, 2008, 8:52 AM   #5

nhmom wrote:
Quote:
bigdawg, why the last of the birds? You didn't go shooting them with something else did you!:-)

Btw, these were nice. I really liked the fourth one.
I reserve the right to shoot varmints and Revenoors. Just thought I would wear out my welcome if I kept posting them. They will be back one day and in the meantime I can do some landscapes and portraits!

Dawg
Old Feb 21, 2008, 10:41 AM   #6

Hi Dawg

You are right - I, for one, am really bored with you wonderful, coulourful shots. Every post seems to improve on the previous one.

Please continue boring me, and the others, by posting more shots. :-)

Dal

Dal1970 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21, 2008, 1:55 PM   #7

Dal1970 wrote:
Quote:
Hi Dawg

You are right - I, for one, am really bored with you wonderful, coulourful shots. Every post seems to improve on the previous one.

Please continue boring me, and the others, by posting more shots. :-)

Dal

I will continue the boring task at a later date Dal...Don't worry I haven't totally stopped. For now the variety of birds is unchanging, but in a month or so it will pick up and I will post them again with new types as they migrate through here!

Dawg

Old Feb 21, 2008, 4:41 PM   #8

Come on, Ed ...I was just joking about your wife telling the great grandson that he could have the camera thingey so you would get stuff done around the house!:G:GDon't tell me that you told her what I said & she took it serious???

Seriously, I agree with everybody else...I look forward to the posts! Don't know how you can stand listening to that woodpecker everyday! Personally, they drive me nuts out in the woods when I'm huntin.

Hmmm...maybe we should do birds for the theme for next month's challenge. It would be easy enough for our members around the world, wouldn't it???

Keep 'em coming, Dawg...they are getting better & better!
Ron
wadue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21, 2008, 5:53 PM   #9

Great shots.

AK
AK Carlow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21, 2008, 6:07 PM   #10

wadue wrote:
Quote:
Come on, Ed ...I was just joking about your wife telling the great grandson that he could have the camera thingey so you would get stuff done around the house!:G:GDon't tell me that you told her what I said & she took it serious???

Seriously, I agree with everybody else...I look forward to the posts! Don't know how you can stand listening to that woodpecker everyday! Personally, they drive me nuts out in the woods when I'm huntin.

Hmmm...maybe we should do birds for the theme for next month's challenge. It would be easy enough for our members around the world, wouldn't it???

Keep 'em coming, Dawg...they are getting better & better!
Ron
With respect to my photography I make the decisions Ron.......When she lets me!! LOL I will take it up again later..Have no fear...I'll just back off for a few weeks and then post some more.

Dawg