Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax / Samsung dSLR, K Mount Mirrorless

Old Feb 29, 2008, 11:56 AM   #1

1/60, f/6.7, ISO 800, A dark and rainy day but I decided to hook up the Bigma with the 1.4X Sigma TC. Not too bad, but focus was hard to get right as it was so dark.

Dawg
Attached Images

bigdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Feb 29, 2008, 11:57 AM   #2

The original.

Attached Images

Old Mar 1, 2008, 2:47 PM   #3

II see you are having the same problem that I am having. I just received a Tam 1.4 tele and put it on my Tam 18-250. In lower light conditions it is always OOF and I have tried countless different settings with no success. In the same conditions with the 1.4 removed I am back to tack sharpness. My conclusion is that this tele requires lots of light for good results. I am hoping someone can prove otherwise. With enough light both lens combined take an excellent and crisp photo. I will post when I get a good one.
dwssas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3, 2008, 6:43 PM   #4

dwssas wrote:
Quote:
II see you are having the same problem that I am having. I just received a Tam 1.4 tele and put it on my Tam 18-250. In lower light conditions it is always OOF and I have tried countless different settings with no success. In the same conditions with the 1.4 removed I am back to tack sharpness. My conclusion is that this tele requires lots of light for good results. I am hoping someone can prove otherwise. With enough light both lens combined take an excellent and crisp photo. I will post when I get a good one.
It is as matter of available light...Without the TC mine does better in low light but with or without it, it does better when there is plenty of sunlight. Tack sharp in good light either way.

Look here.

http://forums.steves-digicams.com/fo...mp;forum_id=80

And here.

http://forums.steves-digicams.com/fo...mp;forum_id=80