Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax / Samsung dSLR, K Mount Mirrorless

Old Apr 12, 2008, 9:10 PM   #11

Congratulations Terry. Glad you have found your camera!! I unlike some others do not care what camera is used as it is the photographer and the photograph that matter most to me..I think you'll like the Bigma...I get photos with mine I could only dream of when I only had 300mm zoom lens as my long lens. Word to the wise though...There is a learning curve to it but with skill such as yours it won't take you long to master it...Be looking forward to some photos with that combo in the wildlife section SOON!! LOL Go with God my friend but don't totally forget us here!

Dawg
bigdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14, 2008, 6:36 AM   #12

Thanks Jimc, that link has some awesome shots.

Mr Dawg, yes I agree with you on its the photographer and the photograph, but I do need a camera that will focus as well. I was notified that the bigma is on back order, but I got it for a good price, under $900 so I will wait two weeks for it to ship, I know there is a learning curve with it, but since I have nothing else to do I can devote days and nights to figureing it out.

Terry
2many is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14, 2008, 7:31 PM   #13

oh btw I have taken a few pictures with the new camera, that forum here does not have much participation, nor the comradare that this one does. so if you want to see what I have been up to there at HEREnot many as the weather here has been absolutely horrid, rain frigid cold and windy, actually got down in the 50's last night.

Terry
2many is offline   Reply With Quote