Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax / Samsung dSLR, K Mount Mirrorless

Old Apr 23, 2008, 12:41 AM   #1

Just a quick comment on Cameta Auctions since they come up occasionally in discussions of reputable online and ebay dealers. I returned my K20d for exchange last Wednesday. A quick phone call to Cameta...no hassles on the phone...put it on the way to them. They received it Monday according to shipping tracking. Within hours they had a new K20 on the way to me. UPS says it will be delivered Thursday.

I was very impressed with this quick of a turnaround.

Paul
Trojansoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Apr 23, 2008, 12:51 AM   #2

It's always nice to hear good stories about camera stores - so often all that gets posted are the horror tales. Thanks for taking the time to let us know that this company also provides good service.
mtngal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23, 2008, 7:36 AM   #3

Trojansoc wrote:
Quote:
Just a quick comment on Cameta Auctions since they come up occasionally in discussions of reputable online and ebay dealers. I returned my K20d for exchange last Wednesday. A quick phone call to Cameta...no hassles on the phone...put it on the way to them. They received it Monday according to shipping tracking. Within hours they had a new K20 on the way to me. UPS says it will be delivered Thursday.

I was very impressed with this quick of a turnaround.

Paul
I've heard a lot of good comments about Cameta Camera/Cameta.com.

I just bout a couple of used lens from them that they listed as Mint/Like New.

They just shipped so I'll have addtional comments to post, hopefully, around Friday.
EddyinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23, 2008, 2:13 PM   #4

I purchased a new Sigma 24-135mm f2.8-4.5 from Cameta a couple of years ago. Rediculously low price and very fast delivery. I just ordered two batteries and a charger for my K10D, again at a very fair price and with a warranty.

Ira
Monza76 is offline   Reply With Quote