Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax / Samsung dSLR, K Mount Mirrorless

Old Jun 17, 2008, 8:45 PM   #1

Hey Gang,
I just got my new Pentax 540 flash... now all I need to do is get my Associate degree to be able to understand how to use it! :lol:

But I think I'm going to like it.
Goldwinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jun 17, 2008, 10:02 PM   #2

I've enjoyed experimenting with it, but I still haven't figured it out, really. That's on my list of things to do one of these days. I know you'll find it amazing as you get to use it.
mtngal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19, 2008, 2:48 PM   #3

mtngal wrote:
Quote:
I've enjoyed experimenting with it, but I still haven't figured it out, really. That's on my list of things to do one of these days. I know you'll find it amazing as you get to use it.
:lol: I knoe just what you mean, it's pretty high up on my list but, i still have't finished reading the manual yet!:lol::lol:
Old Jun 19, 2008, 5:02 PM   #4

Hi GW,

Well when you send your camera in for repair you will have plenty of time for reading the manual and riding....:G

I am just getting my bike back together with new tires and brakes. Too bad you are not closer for riding and shooting. My bike is a Pearl blue 96 Goldwing.

Rudy
bluwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19, 2008, 8:45 PM   #5

bluwing wrote:
Quote:
Hi GW,

Well when you send your camera in for repair you will have plenty of time for reading the manual and riding....:G

I am just getting my bike back together with new tires and brakes. Too bad you are not closer for riding and shooting. My bike is a Pearl blue 96 Goldwing.

Rudy
Hey Rudy!
I was wondering if you were a winger! The Pearl blue is one of my favorites too.
Mine is a hybrid 1200/1500. Meaning it's a 1200 with 1500 final drive tires and wheels/brakes, front forks, fender etc…:-)
If you ever get the urge to come down this way for a winter vacation, give me a shout. I used to be Chapter Director for FL2-W. I'd be happy to show you around. I also have a spare guest room that is available to GWRRA members at no charge.
-John