Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax / Samsung dSLR, K Mount Mirrorless

Old Jul 19, 2008, 11:27 PM   #1

Pentax K20D Tamron SP AF90mm F/2.8 (Di) Macro

Quote:
He is a handsome large creature, with snowy white decorations, and is a singer; he has a murmurous rich note that is lovely. He was once modest, even diffident; but he lost all that when he found out that he was Australia's sole musical bird. He has talent, and cuteness, and impudence; and in his tame state he is a most satisfactory pet--never coming when he is called, always coming when he isn't, and studying disobedience as an accomplishment. He is not confined, but loafs all over the house and grounds, like the laughing jackass. I think he learns to talk, I know he learns to sing tunes, and his friends say that he knows how to steal without learning. I was acquainted with a tame magpie in Melbourne. He had lived in a lady's house several years, and believed he owned it. The lady had tamed him, and in return he had tamed the lady. He was always on deck when not wanted, always having his own way, always tyrannizing over the dog, and always making the cat's life a slow sorrow and a martyrdom. He knew a number of tunes and could sing them in perfect time and tune; and would do it, too, at any time that silence was wanted; and then encore himself and do it again; but if he was asked to sing he would go out and take a walk.
- Following the Equator

"Mark Twain
This is a wild young Australian Magpie, cropped and re-sized.
Attached Images

Rodney9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jul 19, 2008, 11:30 PM   #2

Pentax K20D Tamron SP AF90mm F/2.8 (Di) Macro

Tweaked the colours and contrast, Hope you like it.

I love my K20D and the way Pentax advertised it in Digital SLR User Magazine
Quote:
You only have to hold the Pentax K20D to know it's right on the button.
Sculpted, snug as a glove and solid as a rock , it simply oozes quality and pride of ownership.
Inside it's the same story. A specification and features set that puts it's performance - and your pictures - straight into the high end bracket.

It's pure Pentax
Attached Images

Rodney9 is offline   Reply With Quote