Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax / Samsung dSLR, K Mount Mirrorless

Old Aug 9, 2008, 4:14 PM   #21

These are great. I just love the yawning squirrel shot. So cute!

Yah, I thought I'd be set with the K100 for life. But, seeing these and other K20 shots, I'm thinkin...... My husband's even telling me about shots he sees with them on dpreview (that's where he hangs out).

Patty
nhmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9, 2008, 5:51 PM   #22

You make it look so easy! The detail is great! Everything about the images is perfect. I just ordered the 55-300 in order to reduce the number of lenses I use and carry. I do have to admit that the additional megapixels of the K20 probably are in part responsible for the wonderful detail. However, the K20 I feel is too large a camera for me. Even at 6'3" I really do not want to haul anything larger than the K100. I am hoping that the K20 CMOS sensor shows up in the K300.

The yawn is wonderful. I guess I just need to take more pictures and get more practice.
interested_observer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9, 2008, 6:39 PM   #23

interested_observer wrote:
Quote:
You make it look so easy! The detail is great! Everything about the images is perfect. I just ordered the 55-300 in order to reduce the number of lenses I use and carry. I do have to admit that the additional megapixels of the K20 probably are in part responsible for the wonderful detail. However, the K20 I feel is too large a camera for me. Even at 6'3" I really do not want to haul anything larger than the K100. I am hoping that the K20 CMOS sensor shows up in the K300.

The yawn is wonderful. I guess I just need to take more pictures and get more practice.
Thanks very much. The k20d is not that much bigger. In fact, I find it a little easier to hold than the k100d. Yeah, 14mp vs 6 does make a difference. Gives a little more cropping room, which one can use shooting birds. Rarely get to use a full frame for bird shooting....cheers...Don
thekman620 is offline   Reply With Quote