Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax / Samsung dSLR, K Mount Mirrorless

Old Aug 15, 2008, 8:11 AM   #31

Hi Dawg,

Have you checked to see if the spring came off of that lever? I have read of that happening to some. Or the spring broke. Might be worth looking at before you send it in.

Rudy
bluwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15, 2008, 3:17 PM   #32

bigdawg wrote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
snip
You want me dead don't you? LD is a dead shot at anything around 100 yards....No way Jose!! Course you might have a different situation and then for you it might be a good time...For me it would be tantamount to suicide!

:ak47::ak47::ak47::ak47::ak47::ak47::ak47::ak47::a k47::ak47:

Dawg

Oh well... it was just a thought.
Goldwinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15, 2008, 6:34 PM   #33

Quote:
You want me dead don't you? LD is a dead shot at anything around 100 yards....No way Jose!! Course you might have a different situation and then for you it might be a good time...For me it would be tantamount to suicide!

Dawg

Yeah, but would she offer forum members first crack at your lenses cheap? After you were gone of course. :blah:

Tim
NonEntity1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15, 2008, 7:32 PM   #34

NonEntity1 wrote:
Quote:
Yeah, but would she offer forum members first crack at your lenses cheap? After you were gone of course. :blah:

Tim

you're bad Tim... very bad!

Goldwinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16, 2008, 8:47 PM   #35

I plan on being cremated and my lens go with me!!!! But then again I could tag the 80-200mm Gemini with the 1 inch thick fungus growth for you Tim.....I paid 12.95 and shipping for it!! That settles it ...it's yours when I die.

Dawg

On a more serious note...A good and trusting friend sent me his K10D to bide me over until my Camera is fixed and returned.....I used it today and must say it is a different world...My Auto lens and "A" lens all work as they once did and the manual lens now require more button pushing input to work. With the bigma I was able to get an auto focus lock at 500mm and f/22 in a dark shaded area. Before I couldn't begin to get an auto focus to work in that light at that aperture. Monday mine leaves...I need again to thank all of you for your input in this and for tolerating an Ole Dawg!!
bigdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30, 2008, 10:59 AM   #36

Dawg you have some good friends!How could someone do without their K10....:shock:
Motorman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30, 2008, 3:00 PM   #37

I would never ask anyone to do that Larry....That's why I have (now) 2 K10D's since I'm having such trouble remembering who sent it I guess I'll just have to claim it for my own...LOL

Dawg
bigdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 21, 2011, 11:11 PM   #38

Default Same issue with my K20D

Hi bigDawg

i'm having the same issue with my K20D and my shutter count has not passed 10,000 yet. could you tell me if you fixed your problem and how much did it cost. i'm thinking of sending my camera for repair also...let me know
mirt0n83 is offline   Reply With Quote