Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax / Samsung dSLR, K Mount Mirrorless

Old Aug 30, 2008, 12:20 AM   #11

Thanks Harriet. I will wait a few more days then contact them and bug the heck out of them till I get it back!!! I can be pesky at times. LOL I just can't seem to remember where that camera came from though (the loaner that is). I know...I must have had it all along...That's it!!!!....I must have had it all along.....

Dawg
bigdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30, 2008, 11:32 AM   #12

Yeah Dawg,people loan me gear all the time,lenses and such,but over just a little time I sometimes forget:roll:,but I found putting peoples names in RED fingernail polish in BIG letters helps me remember where they came from....:lol:
Motorman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30, 2008, 4:07 PM   #13

I'll do that right now...Big Red Letters in epoxy based enamel right across the back of the camera....WELL...That should help me remember now....Wait a minute......I wrote my name there!!! Alright this settles it...I must have had it all along but was in denial!!! Yeah...If I say it enough it becomes plausible!!!!

Jest like on my new camera

Dawg
Old Aug 30, 2008, 5:53 PM   #14

bigdawg wrote:
Quote:
Thanks Patty. The thread that settled that my camera was suffering from a problem is here. Just points out that I am still a long standing newbie that still has lots to learn! Thanks again to Tim and others that helped with this.

http://forums.steves-digicams.com/fo...=80&page=2

Dawg

Ah, that's right. That was when I was in Quebec City and was quickly checking my mail and the forum each day. The technicalities in your problem were going way over my head. Although, I probably need to know about them with two of my lenses. I'm probably not using them correctly. My brain can only take in so much at a time.

Patty

nhmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30, 2008, 10:34 PM   #15

Your's and mine too Patty!

Dawg