Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax / Samsung dSLR, K Mount Mirrorless

Old Sep 13, 2008, 1:55 AM   #11

bigdawg wrote:
Quote:
The only thing I see with the falls Mike is the buildings detract from the photo. Cloning them out would help but to me moving to a different spot so they don't show up is a better way. Wonderful photo of the duck. Great color and clarity there. All in all I don't see anything much to complain about with any of these.

Dawg
Mike, I thought I would give Dawg's suggestion a try. So here is a cloned version of your falls shot. Hope you don't mind. After finishing it I am not sure it looks all that much better than the original. By the way I like the slow shutter speed effect on the water.

Glenn

Lyrics51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13, 2008, 8:11 AM   #12

Lyrics51 wrote:
Quote:
bigdawg wrote:
Quote:
The only thing I see with the falls Mike is the buildings detract from the photo. Cloning them out would help but to me moving to a different spot so they don't show up is a better way. Wonderful photo of the duck. Great color and clarity there. All in all I don't see anything much to complain about with any of these.

Dawg
Mike, I thought I would give Dawg's suggestion a try. So here is a cloned version of your falls shot. Hope you don't mind. After finishing it I am not sure it looks all that much better than the original. By the way I like the slow shutter speed effect on the water.

Glenn

You did a nice job of cloning. Much better than I could have. The slow shutter speed was done on purpose but I don't have the steadiest of hands and I didn't have the tripod so it came out relatively well considering it was handheld.
MadMikeSS is offline   Reply With Quote