Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax / Samsung dSLR, K Mount Mirrorless

Old Oct 9, 2008, 12:50 AM   #21

Goldwinger wrote:
Quote:
dafiryde wrote:
Quote:
i to would like to get one, but my wife already suspects something:P, as i keep checking the price on amazon.com and keep complaining that i should get one

i wonder if i can order it, get some one who does not know my wife to bring it down for me, slip it into my camera bag, without her knowing and plus read the manual when she is not around !!! HMMM

please enjoy yours

heard to many good things about the K20D, and i cant wait to try out my 50-135 on it

i suffer fromCBA, LBA, BBA

Dave

Dave,
Sounds like you have a serious problem my friend!
:?
GW:bye:
i know,

but my daughter recently started university in the USA, and i think i should call her and explain about all the photo opportunities she could have there, and that i think it would be in the best interest for everyone, for me to give her the K10D, and so as not to deprive myself, i would replace it with the K20D :G

Dave
dafiryde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10, 2008, 6:47 AM   #22

dafiryde wrote:
Quote:
Goldwinger wrote:
Quote:
dafiryde wrote:
Quote:
i to would like to get one, but my wife already suspects something:P, as i keep checking the price on amazon.com and keep complaining that i should get one

i wonder if i can order it, get some one who does not know my wife to bring it down for me, slip it into my camera bag, without her knowing and plus read the manual when she is not around !!! HMMM

please enjoy yours

heard to many good things about the K20D, and i cant wait to try out my 50-135 on it

i suffer fromCBA, LBA, BBA

Dave

Dave,
Sounds like you have a serious problem my friend!
:?
GW:bye:
i know,

but my daughter recently started university in the USA, and i think i should call her and explain about all the photo opportunities she could have there, and that i think it would be in the best interest for everyone, for me to give her the K10D, and so as not to deprive myself, i would replace it with the K20D :G

Dave
Sounds like an excellent plan

Dal
Dal1970 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10, 2008, 8:25 AM   #23

what made me buy mine was i was looking at this websitehttp://www.srsmicrosystems.co.uk, they had the Pentax K20D Body + 18-55mm II + 55-300mm Lenses for £850, i thought it seemed a decentprice.

still unsure i bookmarked the page and went away for a couple of hours, when i came back i opened the link only to discover the camera was now £799 i couldnt belive it, £50 cheaper in a few hours , so i took this as a goodomen an ordered one straight away, it came next day and ive never looked back
kazuya is offline   Reply With Quote