Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax / Samsung dSLR, K Mount Mirrorless

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Oct 22, 2008, 7:54 PM   #1
Senior Member
 
Goldwinger's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Winter Haven, Florida
Posts: 6,515
Default

Here are a few shots inside...

the back 4 seats


the potty


the cockpit


overhead control


center console


more tomorrow...:bye:
Goldwinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Oct 22, 2008, 8:10 PM   #2
Senior Member
 
Black Knight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Oxford, CT
Posts: 1,309
Default

GW

Great Shots. Gulfstream Makes a beautiful plane. Almost makes me want to go back and finish getting my Private Pilot License.


Phil
Black Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22, 2008, 8:38 PM   #3
Senior Member
 
snooked's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: South Florida
Posts: 1,411
Default

What provision does it have for landing in wetland areas?

Ed
Attached Images
 
snooked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22, 2008, 9:26 PM   #4
Senior Member
 
Wingman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Hebron, Kentucky (northern Kentucky/Greater Cincinnati):KCVG
Posts: 4,327
Default

So you traded in the Hog for the Jet eh:-) Very nice and sharp images...you should post them on www.airliners.net!
Wingman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22, 2008, 9:37 PM   #5
Senior Member
 
Goldwinger's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Winter Haven, Florida
Posts: 6,515
Default

Black Knight wrote:
Quote:
GW

Great Shots. Gulfstream Makes a beautiful plane. Almost makes me want to go back and finish getting my Private Pilot License.


Phil
Almost? if the Gulf Stream can't make you do it nothing can! :G
Goldwinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22, 2008, 9:50 PM   #6
Senior Member
 
Goldwinger's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Winter Haven, Florida
Posts: 6,515
Default

jelpee wrote:
Quote:
So you traded in the Hog for the Jet eh:-) Very nice and sharp images...you should post them on http://www.airliners.net!
you got me LMAO!! Ed

around here we like to fly these if we have an inclink that we may need it...

landing gears up and you have a flying boat! :-)
GW:bye:
Goldwinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22, 2008, 10:11 PM   #7
Senior Member
 
penolta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: California USA
Posts: 5,206
Default

Marry the Lake hull to the 150's fuselage and you can land the Gulfstream in the Gulf Stream and save fuel costs by floating all the way to England! How can aanybody who wouldn't pay the original price for a K20D afford an executive jet? Have you been pulling our collective leg here? :P
penolta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23, 2008, 9:51 AM   #8
Senior Member
 
snooked's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: South Florida
Posts: 1,411
Default

Goldwinger wrote:
Quote:
jelpee wrote:
Quote:
So you traded in the Hog for the Jet eh:-) Very nice and sharp images...you should post them on http://www.airliners.net!
Quote:
you got me LMAO!! Ed

around here we like to fly these if we have an inclink that we may need it...

landing gears up and you have a flying boat! :-)
GW:bye:
Quote:
Nice plane, and I hope you keep it out of the water! A bit fast for me, the flying boat is more my speed.
Quote:
Ed
snooked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23, 2008, 2:29 PM   #9
Senior Member
 
Goldwinger's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Winter Haven, Florida
Posts: 6,515
Default

penolta wrote:
Quote:
Marry the Lake hull to the 150's fuselage and you can land the Gulfstream in the Gulf Stream and save fuel costs by floating all the way to England! How can aanybody who wouldn't pay the original price for a K20D afford an executive jet? Have you been pulling our collective leg here? :P
oops, I guess the jig is up... oh well it was fun to fantasize! :G
actually I just got lucky and was at the airport at the right time. the pilot invited me to come aboard and take some pics.
GW:bye:
Goldwinger is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 2:11 PM.