Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax / Samsung dSLR, K Mount Mirrorless

Old Nov 27, 2008, 12:14 PM   #11
OW

Howdy Dawg

Thank You for the response. I should now be able to teach my otherwise Pentax a lesson !

From a former thread I followed Your recommendation of the PhotoMe, but frankly found it confusing. Instead I'll stick to the PSE5, with the odd glance in the Pentax Lab3 if I want to learn more specifics.

On the side: I've delighted in Your shoot out with the heavy arsenal Bigma et al

inj http://forums.steves-digicams.com/fo...mp;forum_id=94

Is it true that some of Your marvellous pictures of birds are taken in the pond seen in the background, -Or is it as I really suspect that You are far to modest to brag about expeditions to far away places ?

KR

Ole
OW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 27, 2008, 4:04 PM   #12

OW wrote:
Quote:
Howdy Dawg

Thank You for the response. I should now be able to teach my otherwise Pentax a lesson !

From a former thread I followed Your recommendation of the PhotoMe, but frankly found it confusing. Instead I'll stick to the PSE5, with the odd glance in the Pentax Lab3 if I want to learn more specifics.

On the side: I've delighted in Your shoot out with the heavy arsenal Bigma et al

inj http://forums.steves-digicams.com/fo...mp;forum_id=94

Is it true that some of Your marvellous pictures of birds are taken in the pond seen in the background, -Or is it as I really suspect that You are far to modest to brag about expeditions to far away places ?

KR

Ole
That is the same pond. Very small pond in fact. Only about a half acre or so. No great expeditions for me...just stay close to home and work like a dog. I use the photome to see the exif on photos posted on the web. It will even give the number of photos a camera has taken. And then the editing ability will allow you to add the Aperture info for future reference if you wish. I will be shooting more photos at the pond as I intend to add a 1.4 TC to the three lens that will mount to it. Tommorrow morning looks like a good morning to try out the early light with them.

Dawg
bigdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 27, 2008, 10:15 PM   #13

i am with rodney i use gimp 2 too to do my photos

cos i am a cheapskate
Gumnut is offline   Reply With Quote