Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax / Samsung dSLR, K Mount Mirrorless

Old Jan 2, 2009, 12:29 PM   #1

This is my youngest daughter (27) I haven't seen her for about 4 years now because she lives on the opposite coast. she sent me this recent photo of her and her boyfriend.
I just want to share... OK maybe boast a little too.:G she is working full time and taking classes at Cal State to get her BA. in Interior Design. she already has her AA.

cheers,

GW:bye:
Goldwinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jan 2, 2009, 4:04 PM   #2

Very nice, too bad you can't get out to see her more often or even fly her back to see you. You never think about them moving away when they are young and how much you will miss them!

I know how you feel, this is my daughter (also 27) that I have not seen since I took this photo last February in San Diego. It is tough getting out there with the economy the way it is.

Tom
ennacac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2, 2009, 6:26 PM   #3

GW , Tom

Great looking family . Both of you.

Daniel
danielchtong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2, 2009, 8:43 PM   #4

Thank you Tom and Daniel,

Tom, I'm getting lucky, she is flying out to see me in a couple weeks! Can't wait.
you also have a very pretty daughter!
:-)
Old Jan 2, 2009, 8:51 PM   #5

My 24 year old son still lives at home. I know there are times I can hardly wait for him to move out. But, then I realize I haven't seen my 35 year old stepson in almost five years and only recently started seeing the 30 year old because of our new grandson. I can actually use that as an excuse to get my hubby down to visit them. They only live in New Jersey. The 35 year old lives in Colorado.

So, I try to remember to treasure every day our son stays with us. He has plans to move to California with his (maybe) ex-fiance. They're working on things right now. Even though it would give me another excuse to go visit my family in California, I don't want him to go.

Anyway, lovely photos of your daughters. Both are beautiful. And, lucky you, GW that she is coming to visit. I hope you have a great time!

Patty
nhmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3, 2009, 7:39 PM   #6

Thanks Patty, I'm sure we will! :-)
I know I shouldn't say this but, there have been a few times I would have gladly traded her for a K20d but , they didn't have them on the market back then...