Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax / Samsung dSLR, K Mount Mirrorless

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jan 8, 2009, 10:30 PM   #11
Senior Member
 
nhmom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Southern New Hampshire
Posts: 5,202
Default

I think the fish all got washed away

The mix wasn't too bad. It ended up being the ice coating everything this morning that was fun. I almost couldn't get the car doors open. Guess that's what New England's all about.

Patty
nhmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9, 2009, 5:19 AM   #12
Senior Member
 
bigdawg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Thach Alabama
Posts: 14,981
Default

NonEntity1 wrote:
Quote:
But how is the fishing Dawg?

Tim
Suckey Tim. Nuthin there to catch!

Dawg
bigdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9, 2009, 5:21 AM   #13
Senior Member
 
bigdawg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Thach Alabama
Posts: 14,981
Default

nhmom wrote:
Quote:
I think the fish all got washed away

The mix wasn't too bad. It ended up being the ice coating everything this morning that was fun. I almost couldn't get the car doors open. Guess that's what New England's all about.

Patty
We're going to have that ourselves down here Patty. New England can't have all the fun!!

Dawg

bigdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9, 2009, 6:44 AM   #14
Senior Member
 
nhmom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Southern New Hampshire
Posts: 5,202
Default

Oh, good. I like sharing :-) In the five years I lived in Georgia I think it snowed once about 1/2" that shut everything down, but don't remember ever being iced out of my car.

Patty

p.s. Meant to ask. How high did it end up getting?

nhmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9, 2009, 4:03 PM   #15
Senior Member
 
bigdawg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Thach Alabama
Posts: 14,981
Default

nhmom wrote:
Quote:
Oh, good. I like sharing :-) In the five years I lived in Georgia I think it snowed once about 1/2" that shut everything down, but don't remember ever being iced out of my car.

Patty

p.s. Meant to ask. How high did it end up getting?
5 feet deep Patty. I've seen it around 8 feet and flowing like the Colorado at flood stage....white caps, rapids and all. Get iced out here quite often. Had to use hot water and a hair dryer to finally get to work one day. Then it was 70 degrees the next two days.

Dawg

bigdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10, 2009, 6:20 AM   #16
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Mornington, Australia
Posts: 697
Default

Hi Dawg,
at 5 feet was It sandbag time, or were you still reasonably dry?

Simon
simowills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10, 2009, 9:35 AM   #17
Senior Member
 
bigdawg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Thach Alabama
Posts: 14,981
Default

simowills wrote:
Quote:
Hi Dawg,
at 5 feet was It sandbag time, or were you still reasonably dry?

Simon
Sand bag time is at 7 feet Simon. No problem at the present.

Dawg
bigdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11, 2009, 5:43 AM   #18
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Mornington, Australia
Posts: 697
Default

Glad to here it.

Simon
simowills is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 2:38 PM.