Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax / Samsung dSLR, K Mount Mirrorless

Old Feb 10, 2009, 6:48 PM   #1

I recently found a Tamron 28mm prime lens on eBay, I really didn't need it but it came with a PK/A adapter that I really wanted so I put a bid of 30 on it and won it! and I really like the lens too. almost all the post I made re: Soloman's Castle were shot with it.
then today while at the camera shop, I asked the owner if he happened to have any PK/A adapters on hand. so happens he had two. no telling how long he's had these in stock but, they were marked $44.95 so I snatched both of them before he had a chance to change his mind.
:lol:

GW:bye:
Goldwinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Feb 11, 2009, 12:59 PM   #2

Look at all the goodies you are depriving other people of -- you need to quit goldbricking and get back to work. Tin cases and tin castles - some disability - hrumph! :flame:

(You know I'm only kidding, of course - I'm limping around on an ingrown toenail that can only be cured the same way - and you know that ain't gonna happen any time soon :roll: )
penolta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11, 2009, 2:59 PM   #3

Good going Goldwinger!!

Aleast you are making very good use of your time
!!

Penolta,

I was having the same problem, i.e. ingrown toenail, and I got it surgically trimmed on Monday morning. It was not that bad. It throbbed a little for most of the day, but last night I was able to do a bit of dancing, so go for it.. it is much less painful than you would imagine. BTW, this was the 4 or 5 time I had to go in for this, but this time they supposedly fixed it using silver nitrate or something of that sort.

Hope both of you get well soon!!

-thepusher.
thepusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11, 2009, 9:02 PM   #4

penolta wrote:
Quote:
Look at all the goodies you are depriving other people of -- you need to quit goldbricking and get back to work. Tin cases and tin castles - some disability - hrumph! :flame:

(You know I'm only kidding, of course - I'm limping around on an ingrown toenail that can only be cured the same way - and you know that ain't gonna happen any time soon :roll: )
LOL, Pen, just wait till I go visit my daughter in Ca, I'll make a point of looking you up!

seriously though, I understand about ingrown toenails. I had one once when I was 12 that was so bad the Dr. thought he'd have to remove it but, first (after it got well from soaking in Epsom Salts and a shot for the infection) he told me to try cutting a small "V" in the tip of my toenail. it would help it grow out instead of down into my toe... kinda like this... believe it or not, it really worked! every time I tried to clip them normally, it would start to ingrow again.
Attached Images

Old Feb 11, 2009, 9:07 PM   #5

thepusher wrote:
Quote:
Good going Goldwinger!!

!!

Penolta,

I was having the same problem, i.e. ingrown toenail, and I got it surgically trimmed on Monday morning. It was not that bad. It throbbed a little for most of the day, but last night I was able to do a bit of dancing, so go for it.. it is much less painful than you would imagine. BTW, this was the 4 or 5 time I had to go in for this, but this time they supposedly fixed it using silver nitrate or something of that sort.

-thepusher.

Thank you Pusher for the well wishes.

Old Feb 12, 2009, 2:50 AM   #6

Goldwinger wrote:
Quote:
thepusher wrote:
Quote:
Good going Goldwinger!!

!!

Penolta,

-thepusher.

Thank you Pusher for the well wishes.

Soooo! YOU'RE the one hogging all those missing Adaptall 2 adapters!! Uh huh! Yeah! Now we know!!!!
bigdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12, 2009, 8:33 AM   #7

:-? ah... well... ummm... I only have 5 and I have 8 Tamron lenes. You wouldn't want me to have to keep switching all those around would you? :cart:
GW

I am willing to share...