Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax / Samsung dSLR, K Mount Mirrorless

Old Mar 14, 2009, 1:15 AM   #11

My computer is in the shop so I'm using my husband's computer - its sorely lacking any graphics capability. I'm not sure there's anything on it to do screen shots, so this will have to be wordy.

When you are in your zenfolio album, with the picture you want selected - look at the top right corner for the "send link" button (you've already found it, since you posted the links to different sized pictures in your first post - just trying to be clear about what goes where). Copy the link you want to use. Then come to this board next. Click on either "post reply" or "new topic" and open the screen for making a post. Just above the square where you enter your post, there's a tool-bar. That's where you can change the size of the font, make something bold or underlined. On the right hand size (not all the way to the right, it's the third from the far right), there's a symbol that has 2 blue balls and a red ball on top of them, in the shape of a triangle. Click on that and (unless you are using a Mac and Safari or don't allow pop-ups for this site) you'll see a window pop up. Click on it and paste the link to your picture in it, hit return, and you'll see the picture embed into the post.

If you have a Mac or have pop-ups blocked, then you can do the same thing that it does by putting in the html tag for image. It would look similar to this: {img}http://goldwinger.zenfolio.com/img/v8/p876870535-3.jpg{/img}. (Don't click on the link - it won't work right anymore). I said "similar" because if I typed the thing correctly it would embed the image. What you need to do is type a [ or a ] instead of the { or } above. Hint - it's the same key, just without the shift. Don't put any spaces anywhere.

There's a sticky thread either under newbie help or general information or something like that, one of the sections right under "what camera to buy" that explains it better than I can.
mtngal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 14, 2009, 7:43 AM   #12

GReat Series GW,

and thanks for posting the links to zenfolio,really enjoyed looking at those great shot.

Ronny
rhermans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17, 2009, 4:10 PM   #13

mtngal wrote:
Quote:
My computer is in the shop so I'm using my husband's computer - its sorely lacking any graphics capability. I'm not sure there's anything on it to do screen shots, so this will have to be wordy.

When you are in your zenfolio album, with the picture you want selected - look at the top right corner for the "send link" button (you've already found it, since you posted the links to different sized pictures in your first post - just trying to be clear about what goes where). Copy the link you want to use. Then come to this board next. Click on either "post reply" or "new topic" and open the screen for making a post. Just above the square where you enter your post, there's a tool-bar. That's where you can change the size of the font, make something bold or underlined. On the right hand size (not all the way to the right, it's the third from the far right), there's a symbol that has 2 blue balls and a red ball on top of them, in the shape of a triangle. Click on that and (unless you are using a Mac and Safari or don't allow pop-ups for this site) you'll see a window pop up. Click on it and paste the link to your picture in it, hit return, and you'll see the picture embed into the post.

If you have a Mac or have pop-ups blocked, then you can do the same thing that it does by putting in the html tag for image. It would look similar to this: {img}http://goldwinger.zenfolio.com/img/v8/p876870535-3.jpg{/img}. (Don't click on the link - it won't work right anymore). I said "similar" because if I typed the thing correctly it would embed the image. What you need to do is type a [ or a] instead of the { or } above. Hint - it's the same key, just without the shift. Don't put any spaces anywhere.

There's a sticky thread either under newbie help or general information or something like that, one of the sections right under "what camera to buy" that explains it better than I can.
Thank you Harriet!
That should help a lot.
:|
GW:bye:
PS. sure hope you get your puter back soon. :-)
Goldwinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17, 2009, 4:54 PM   #14

Well, I see all the pictures now. They look pretty good considering what you had to do to take them. I guess Squirrels need their vitamin C too.
MadMikeSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17, 2009, 6:44 PM   #15

Thank you Mike,
and thanks to Harriet, now I know how to embed them in future post it'll make it easier on everyone!
:G
GW:bye:
Goldwinger is offline   Reply With Quote