Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax / Samsung dSLR, K Mount Mirrorless

Old Apr 21, 2009, 5:32 PM   #1

It may be that I'm the only one that didn't know this but, the other day I discovered that the "Dollar Store" has 8.5X11 premium glossy photo paper 8 sheets to a pack for $1.00. they sell out within a day or two so you have to be vigilant and get there when they get their shipment in. I just got 16 packs/128 sheets for $16.12.5 cents a sheet.
GW:bye:
Goldwinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Apr 21, 2009, 7:18 PM   #2

Hello Goldwinger,

Not sure about yours, but our store also has 35mm iso 200 film for $1. Put that together with being able to get Walmart to just process the film without prints for $1, you can take and process a roll of iso200 film for $2 + tax.

I did this last summer with my sister's K1000 & I ended up liking the look of the images. They had an "old"/"classic" feel to them.

I happen to have a negative scanner so I am able to scan them in.

I've been practicing with my digital, but this summer I'm going to take that K1000 out for a spin again to have some analogue fun with it. <grin>

Take care,
Glen

tacticdesigns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22, 2009, 6:24 PM   #3

Yeah Glen,
there is something about the K1000 that makes it fun shoot! I got one off ebay last year for $10. takes great pix.
GW:bye:
Goldwinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23, 2009, 1:23 AM   #4

If you have a costco and a costco card they have a 150 sheet photo paper for about $20. It is a little bit more expensive about 13 cent a page but they always have it in stock.
Not sure what the quality of your paper but the costco "kirkland" photo paper is 10.4mil thick.

superakuma is offline   Reply With Quote