Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax / Samsung dSLR, K Mount Mirrorless

Old Jul 22, 2009, 9:52 AM   #11

Hi JimC
Yea I didn't wanna say for that very reason but after a quick search in the forums I didn't really see anybody posting anything about the camera so I guess it should be mentioned. I bought the Polaroid t831. Now don't bash me to hard lol keep in mind the camera was onsale so I thought what the heck... oops. After another quick search around the web looking at the reviews just about everyone had posted the exact same complaint I had. Since I am past the warranty period I am stuck with the camera. i did write Polaroid about my complaints but I doubt anything will come of it. Its my fault for buying because of price and not researching first.

Rob
h7edge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 22, 2009, 9:59 AM   #12
Administrator

I don't think you'd need to worry about too many members using Polaroid digital cameras. I have a hard enough time keeping up with who owns the brand anymore. ;-)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polaroi...ing_bankruptcy
JimC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 22, 2009, 10:04 AM   #13

HAHA and that would be why I got it so "cheap"!! Anyone know any good buyers remorse support groups?? lol

Rob
h7edge is offline   Reply With Quote