Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax / Samsung dSLR, K Mount Mirrorless

Old Aug 14, 2009, 7:25 PM   #11

Location: Hebron, Kentucky (northern Kentucky/Greater Cincinnati):KCVG

Very nice series (again) Patty! The Milkweed pods are a standout!

Seeing your pictures wants me to get out into the country again...even though I recently got back from a lovely place myself! Next trip coming up are the NP's in southern Utah in October this year!
Wingman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14, 2009, 7:51 PM   #12

Both series have wonderful pics Patty. I also enjoy fishing, but it's been quite a while since I bought a NH license -- too expensive for us out-of-staters (even though I live just minuutes from NH). I'm not familiar with Profile Falls, but Bristol is only about an hour and a half from where I live, and I pass through Plymouth fairly frequently. Next time I'm going through that area and the lighting conditions are nice I will definitely need to make a quick detour and check out this area.
mtnman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14, 2009, 9:45 PM   #13

Thank you jelpee and mtnman. Glad you enjoyed them. I look forward to seeing your Utah pics, jelpee. Every time I'm in Utah I'm at the library doing research.

Mtnman, it's a definite stopping place. It's only about 7 miles off Route 93. Very easy to find. Next time I'll think to go around the other side of the falls. Last time we were there it had snowed and was blocked. I totally forgot about it this time. But, the closest shot is from where I was standing. On the parking lot side of the falls, hugging the wall on the way around the corner.

Patty
nhmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16, 2009, 12:51 AM   #14

Very nice shots - looks like a place I'd love to visit.
mtngal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16, 2009, 2:19 PM   #15

Thanks, Harriet. Well, if you're ever out this way, give me a call and we could go up there. I love the whole area up there.

Patty
nhmom is offline   Reply With Quote