Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax / Samsung dSLR, K Mount Mirrorless

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Dec 11, 2009, 2:44 PM   #1
Senior Member
 
Goldwinger's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Winter Haven, Florida
Posts: 6,515
Default Partner in crime...

While in Tennessee, we stopped at the Andrew Johnson memorial museum and ran into one of Moles' cohorts, he was kind enough to show me on the map how to find Mole. BTW all the park Rangers we met in Tenn. were really nice people who didn't hesitate to go out of there way to please the folks they were dealing with.

__________________
GW

Life's a breeze on a Goldwing...
Goldwinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Dec 11, 2009, 5:00 PM   #2
Senior Member
 
mole's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 8,522
Default

That's two scary looking characters! Glad you found "us rangers" helpful, and glad you found us too!!
mole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11, 2009, 5:40 PM   #3
Senior Member
 
Goldwinger's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Winter Haven, Florida
Posts: 6,515
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mole View Post
That's two scary looking characters! Glad you found "us rangers" helpful, and glad you found us too!!

LOL. You better be careful Mole or I'll post the shot Linda took of the two of us!
__________________
GW

Life's a breeze on a Goldwing...
Goldwinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13, 2009, 10:37 AM   #4
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Oxfordshire, UK
Posts: 48
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldwinger View Post

LOL. You better be careful Mole or I'll post the shot Linda took of the two of us!
Sounds interesting ...


Having ignited my (the group's?) curiosity I think it's only fair to publish and be damned!!!
Ke1th is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13, 2009, 10:59 AM   #5
Senior Member
 
Goldwinger's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Winter Haven, Florida
Posts: 6,515
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ke1th View Post
Sounds interesting ...


Having ignited my (the group's?) curiosity I think it's only fair to publish and be damned!!!
Well... I would but, he kinda hinted that he'd rather I didn't but, if I misunderstood and he gives me permission, I'd be happy to.
__________________
GW

Life's a breeze on a Goldwing...
Goldwinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13, 2009, 5:07 PM   #6
Senior Member
 
mole's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 8,522
Default

GW - it might damage someone's monitor to have both of our faces on the same page! Use your judgement!!
mole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13, 2009, 6:33 PM   #7
Senior Member
 
Goldwinger's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Winter Haven, Florida
Posts: 6,515
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mole View Post
GW - it might damage someone's monitor to have both of our faces on the same page! Use your judgement!!
LOL, perhaps if they only use one eye it will be OK!
now all I gotta do is see if I can find it.
__________________
GW

Life's a breeze on a Goldwing...
Goldwinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13, 2009, 9:56 PM   #8
Senior Member
 
Goldwinger's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Winter Haven, Florida
Posts: 6,515
Default

OK, I found it. sorry I only have the jpeg version since the break in, and it doesn't lend itself to prosessing very well. so I just posted it as is. what you see is what you get.
So... let me introduce to you one of the finest and most talented Park Rangers you'd ever want to meet in the entire State of Tennessee! Marty the "Mole"

I'm proud to call him my friend.

__________________
GW

Life's a breeze on a Goldwing...
Goldwinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13, 2009, 10:00 PM   #9
Senior Member
 
gjtoth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Louisville, KY, USA
Posts: 6,938
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldwinger View Post
OK, I found it. sorry I only have the jpeg version since the break in, and it doesn't lend itself to prosessing very well. so I just posted it as is. what you see is what you get.
So... let me introduce to you one of the finest and most talented Park Rangers you'd ever want to meet in the entire State of Tennessee! Marty the "Mole"

I'm proud to call him my friend.


Hi, guys! Nice to put a face with the monikers!
__________________
Gary ---- "The best camera is the one you have with you."
<><~~~~~~~~~~~
Pentax K-70 ~ Panasonic FZ1000
My Gallery

--
Hebrews 13:3
gjtoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13, 2009, 10:13 PM   #10
Senior Member
 
nhmom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Southern New Hampshire
Posts: 5,202
Default

Well, it's nice to finally see what mole looks like. It ain't so bad. My monitor's still working.

Patty
nhmom is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:04 PM.