Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax / Samsung dSLR, K Mount Mirrorless

Old Dec 21, 2009, 5:15 PM   #11

Nice shots, Just waiting for the snow here in lower Michigan

...It is better to burn a roll of film than curse the darkness. Equip. K30, Q7, DAL 55-300, DA 35 f2.4, DA 50 f1.8 DA 18-135, SMC-M 28 f3.5, SMC M 50 f1.4, Canon P&S S100 w/CHDK Beta, Panasonic DMC-GM5, Flickr:
hnikesch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 21, 2009, 7:40 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by mole View Post
There are lots of signs in the snow! Here are some Fox tracks (checking out a nearby den), and several human signs as well...
I like the sign that says "no bikes on trail" does that mean I'm OK, as long as I stay of the trails?

Life's a breeze on a Goldwing...
Goldwinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 21, 2009, 9:30 PM   #13

i want snow!! i am about to go to sleep, so no coherent comments from this peanut gallery, but the 4 photos of the trees in the snow make me think of robert frost.
Vole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 21, 2009, 9:46 PM   #14

ps the tennessee state parks sign photo is the new photo for the Warriors path state park facebook group now!
Vole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23, 2009, 9:32 AM   #15

Les - Thanks - glad you liked these! Our roads are now pretty much all cleared, still lots of work on trails... I posted a few more Cardinal pictures over at the wildlife section of the forum.

Harriet - Thanks for your kind words. I had a chance for a good long hike at higher elevations yesterday, will post some of those snow photos soon.

Jelpee - thanks for the EV tip. Will try this with our next snow - sure it will help!

Paul - Thank! Hope your son & girlfriend are fine & safe. I was through Pigeon Forge on the way to the Smokies yesterday - looks like they got less snow than we did a bit further north and east.

Hnikesch - thanks - glad you liked the photos! Would you like me to mail you some snow??

Vole - the poet as always! Thanks!
mole is offline   Reply With Quote