Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax / Samsung dSLR, K Mount Mirrorless

Old Mar 9, 2010, 10:56 PM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keltech View Post
Patty - Thanks, I would love to see the Inside of the CSC photographed with the "Z". Even more perhaps the Mapporium. I think the fish eye look to the Mapporium would be an interesting take. Perhaps you may get a glass reflection in there for the challenge!

It's funny about the "T" stop in the Old State House. When my wife was working in Boston after school and summers at the old US Trust Co., she would use that entrance every day to commute from home. There is now a new entrance in front of the New City Hall.
Only problem with the Maporium is they won't let you take photos inside of it. Discovered that last year when a friend and I were about to take photos inside. But, you're right. It certainly would be cool.

I was thinking the Zakim Bridge would make another good place if you could find a good place to stand.

Patty
nhmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9, 2010, 11:06 PM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhmom View Post

I was thinking the Zakim Bridge would make another good place if you could find a good place to stand.
Patty, before they opened the Zakim to traffic they had walk over, that would have been the time to do it.

Perhaps in the middle of the night, (like 3:00AM) have someone drive you over and open the sunroof and take a quick shot.
Keltech is offline   Reply With Quote