Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax / Samsung dSLR, K Mount Mirrorless

Old Mar 9, 2010, 8:59 PM   #11

Thank you everyone. I had meant to ask for critiquing on these. Should I have taken them at a different angle. Or, shown more or less in the images, etc. I was a little self-conscious of what I was doing there as the guy who lives across the street was watching me. I had waved to him and he just kept watching.

Harriet - I hadn't seen much difference either. Not like in your images. I'm not sure what that means, though. I had stumbled upon the exif data area accidentally. I have three galleries of images out there and some are showing the data below the image and some not. Guess I need to figure out what I did differently in them. I'm not sure about the exif data being stripped to be here as I uploaded the ones showing here rather than linking them. Need to look up how to do that.

BD, Ned, jelpee and mole - Guess it's unanimous I need to go back in the spring. I certainly have no problem with that. I go that way every chance I get to get to the beach. The road you come to the coast on there puts you fairly high up with a fabulous view. Problem is I'm always driving and there's no place to put the car to capture the image.

Mole - Yes, I believe it is an active church. The sign in front says "Union Chapel Erected 1877 Interdemoninational Summer Services Sundays 11 a.m."

Lou - Thank you. Yes, the LCD screen didn't do them justice. Your question made me look for more information - http://ryereflections.org/servlet/pl...30303435303332 I am definitely going to have to go back and get the inside. If you take Route 111 (Atlantic Ave) to Route 1A, turn left and take the first left fork you see. The chapel is just on the right across from Fuller Gardens.

GW - Thank you. I've been on pbase for about a year now and was trying to find something better for the uploading. Zenfolio seems to have more flexibility on the displays, too. Although, I'm still learning how to get myself around in it.

Patty
nhmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9, 2010, 9:10 PM   #12

These are impressive. I like them all however that last one is just beautiful. I agree that you should go back and get a summer shot. Would be a nice addition to the series.
NMRecording is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11, 2010, 9:53 PM   #13

Thanks, NMRecording. I will definitely be going back once winter's over.

Patty
nhmom is offline   Reply With Quote