Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax / Samsung dSLR, K Mount Mirrorless

Old Mar 19, 2010, 7:07 AM   #11

Looking for plenty more sunshine and temperatures in the 60's (F) next few days, so will also be looking for more signs of spring's return! Hope your season is starting well (and safe) for you too!

Thanks in advance for any comments & critique.
mole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19, 2010, 7:55 AM   #12

Hiya, you have some excellent photos there... Thanks for sharing them.
Eetu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19, 2010, 11:14 PM   #13

Very encouraging photos Mole. We know it coming here too, this weekend is supposed to reach the upper 70's

Life's a breeze on a Goldwing...
Goldwinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19, 2010, 11:25 PM   #14
Super Moderator

really nice mole. i like the mood created by the mist in the first image.

i like the layered look of the mountains in the mist shots the clouds and layers work really well.

the barn shots are really vibrant and nice as well, good colors, sky and barn contrast nicely. love the shadows reaching out in the 2nd one.

*you should start numbering your shots for me, i start to count down to make specific comments but always lose count, =)
Hards80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20, 2010, 9:39 AM   #15

Ned - Thanks! glad you enjoyed the hike!

GW - Spring is definitely creeping up the mts here - am about to head out for some more "flower watching" on the trail. Hope you have some time to enjoy this great weekend too!

Dustin - Thanks for all the kind and specific comments. That view of Shady Valley and the mts behind is sure a photogenic spot! Glad you liked the tree shadows too - that was fun to play with! I will have to think about numbering, or maybe just posting fewer...
mole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20, 2010, 2:31 PM   #16

All are great some cool cold feeling while some are warm the deer looks as if he was ready to run and looks quite starved now we know why deer hunting in season is best they would be filled from healthy summer eating... the flowers are very bright and refreshing saying spring is here.... Great Shots Mole... looks as if Tenn is awaking right up. SSG
SharpShotGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20, 2010, 9:17 PM   #17

Great pics Mole, and happy equinox! We have had unseasonable warm weather up here for the past two weeks. Normally, daytime high temps would be in the 40s in mid March, but for the last several days it's been in the 60s. Unfortunately, the weather forecast says that the party is ending: tomorrow is supposed to be rainy and in the 30s. I guess I'll just have to enjoy your pictures of spring in Tennessee until it arrives up here.
mtnman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20, 2010, 9:56 PM   #18

Some real beauties, here, mole. I really like the panorama you took with the 105. Others favorites are the coldscot and I always love your barns.

Paul
Trojansoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20, 2010, 11:04 PM   #19

Wonderful spring pictures! I wonder if we'll have a proper spring or not - the mountains are all very green right now so spring-like, and the lower foothills have some hillsides covered with Lupine, but it's gotten hot quickly, I'm not sure there's going to be much of a display at the higher elevations. Guess I'll just have to enjoy your pictures instead of taking my own.
mtngal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21, 2010, 9:20 AM   #20

You've got good energy mahn... looks like you are living your every day to it's fullest !

Good Luck & God Bless !
Strobe is offline   Reply With Quote