Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax / Samsung dSLR, K Mount Mirrorless

Old May 23, 2010, 10:22 PM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtngal View Post
The only thing I can say, Tullio, is that this weather is staving off our usual fire danger. ...
Yes, that's the bright side of it. Actually, I really don't mind the rain. In fact, I miss the rain during our usually dry half Spring/Summer/half Fall months. What is getting to me is the unusual cold weather. I like it hot! (with or w/o rain).

Tullio
Tullio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 23, 2010, 11:02 PM   #22

Well it was not that warm here but not that cold either its the storms I am sure I right up from you and I think it has to do with earths shifts for sure we did not get any snow this last year but they sure had it in the mountains the Olympics got snow tops and so does Mt Snoqualmie... and Rainer always has a white head... I have noticed that the water seems higher than previous years and has a look to it makes me think yep I am right taking the towers down really threw the earth into some kind of turmoil I wish I has some one to point me to the right program to show how its going. WE have another Grey whale in the bays actually its up the river in Everett I am going for some business tomorrow so may I get lucky cause I always stop at the inlet to the river to rest before or after... They say they are coming in to find food ha maybe they are coming to die what did they do go up and ask the whale why it was here? maybe its is seeing the world has changed too or maybe its looking for a new home... I here that oil is very bad stuff....
SharpShotGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 23, 2010, 11:15 PM   #23

so thats where our late autumn/winter (two weeks away yet) has gone
we had 27C the other day and the sun is shining at the moment
a bit chilly 19C but it is nice sitting with the sun coming through the window
it is ok as long as i dont doze off during my lunch break
Old May 24, 2010, 12:41 PM   #24

Strange mistake, hope it doesn't happen over here
Old May 24, 2010, 12:52 PM   #25

The weather in CA is taking after its inhabitants! Just a tad odd! (except for Pentax owners of course!)
Lyrics51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 24, 2010, 8:54 PM   #26

Perhaps your SoCal weather has decided to visit us in the notheast. Here in Vermont, where in late May it's normally in the 60s or 70s, we're having sweltering heat. Tomorrow is expected to set some new record highs throughout our region: high 80s and low 90s. But by Friday, it should be unseasonably cool with daytime highs only into the low 60s!
mtnman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 24, 2010, 9:46 PM   #27

LOL! Yep, your weather sounds much more like SoCal than Vermont! Oh well, it's supposed to get hot next week, so it looks like we might jump from winter into summer all at once. You, on the other hand, will be going from summer back to spring.
mtngal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 25, 2010, 2:05 AM   #28

Here in Toledo we are having some very warm weather, but we still have white stuff on the ground.

It's "cotton" from our wealth of cottonwood trees! Seems that the warm winter and rainy spring have combined to produce a lot more of the irritating fluff than usual.
Lyrics51 is offline   Reply With Quote